Reviews for Valek's Poison Study
devilspawn200666 chapter 2 . 7/26
you are not a true fan unless you know that Yelena's hair is actually black, she is 19-21 in the first three books and Valek is 33-35 in the first three.
devilspawn200666 chapter 3 . 7/26
this is a good story but just remember:
*Yelena's hair is BLACK
*use commas and full stops correctly
*Spell words CORRECTLY and make sure they have the RIGHT meaning to what you need them to be. if not, find a DIFFERENT word.
*Make sure you ENJOY writing...
Etoile-Lead-Sama chapter 24 . 7/24
Hello,
In two days, I have just read your fanfiction. I like very much, of the idea to take the point of view of Valek in your own way to write. We rediscover the story which we like so in a different way.
Being myself author of fanfiction having become an adult with all which follows itself, I hope nevertheless that you will find one day the time to finish this story.
Good luck and thank you for this good moment of reading.
Studyserieslover chapter 24 . 5/4
I love this story...please continue!
Luz094 chapter 24 . 3/18
hola! me encanta tu trabajo!
te agradezco mucho por haberlo hecho, en especial por que me encanta Valek y todo lo que se refiereba él.
¡es tan sexy y genial!

un beso enorme
Saludos!
lalice chapter 1 . 2/14
you're absolutely incredible! you capture his feeling perfectly! I am begging you to continue just to the end of the book! please I am desperate! ILY
GUEST chapter 1 . 2/14
PLEASE KEEP GOING! THIS IS AMAZING! YOU ARE SUCH AN TALENTED WRITER! 3
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2017
BRILLIANT! Your doing so well to capture valeks feelings! A few spelling mistakes here and there but all in all great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
You're stopping there?!
a chapter 18 . 1/17/2017
you should definitely write for books in valek's pov like MAGIC STUDY
A chapter 16 . 1/17/2017
Its good, continue writing :)
Nikki chapter 24 . 4/20/2016
I loved the entire story...pls pls continue
Writerascii chapter 24 . 3/11/2016
You do an excellent job of writing with Valek's POV. It doesn't seem as if it is some other character. Please update.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2016
Keep going. Please.
Mon chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
I love this story so much! You've really done great work :) any chance u still have those updates saved somewhere? I'd love to read more!