Reviews for Snake Factor
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
mentioning kei and watanuki was priceless.. And i agree that your suzaku was well-made.. But what i've really enjoyed was lelouch's way of rationalizing and denial of his fear :) totally awesome
me chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
FYI, instead of 'non-blinking,' I think the word you're looking for is 'unblinking.' Grammar is your friend:)
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hey you, Not to sound evil or anything but I AM trying to help you when I say, "TAKE THIS STORY OFF RIGHT NOW!"
This story belongs to Tachibana An and is on Prince of Tennis Silver Pair. It is horrible to copy-n-paste something that does not belong to you. Please do not do it again. You should stick to writing your own stories.
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I hope you did well on your exams. Having said that, you need to take this down immediately. This story is nearly a carbon copy of Tachibana An's "Of-Wussies-and-Pythons-and-Devious-Little-Boys".

Your previous fics have shown that you do have the talent and creativity to write your own stories, so you don't have much to stand on. I won't report you because I see this as an honest mistake, but I recommend that you take this down for your own good.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lol. I can imagine Suzaku doing a big thumb's up like how Gai-sensei and Rock Lee does on Naruto after buying those tickets...
Plagiarism is wrong chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well aren't you special? Posting a story that isn't yours. It's called plagiarism and I'm sure you know what that means. Take the story down and write your own God damn work! Child!
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Why is this story still posted? It was plagiarized and should be taken down by the thief immediately. If a reader liked the story, they were enjoying the original, not this cut and paste job. As a student, the thief should be doubly ashamed because I quite sure her professors discussed plagiarism with her in more than one class.
not a plagiarist chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
community. / stop_

Try writing your own stories, idiot.
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
HA HA HA!

*dies laughing*

This is amazingly funny and awesome. You're a great author.

XD
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It's strange how easy it is for me to imagine Lulu being afraid of snakes...

Anyway, this is so cute!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
"Hey Lucy, isn't this story freaking awesome?"

"Why yes," Lucy said with an evil grin, "Yes it is."
HisaAngel chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
lolz Gotta love Suzaku! XD I could imagine him doing that just to get Lelouch to cling onto him again XD ahaha Lelouch afraid of snakes...now that's easy to imagine...this story made my day! XD
theAkuRokuFaNaTiC chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh wow...that was amazingly awesome...i mean, lelouch was just so adorable and i loved suzaku. it was perfect, and how could we all resist picking on sweet, little lulu?
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So GOOD! I loved this story to bits! Lelouch's inner ramblings and self denials were just too cute! Suzaku was so awesomely sweet and devious at the same time! Great work!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i love it when lulu is terified.. haha

go suzaku! you sneaky lil devil!