Reviews for My Queen
AWANI chapter 15 . 7/28
Great plot. Great great twist. You paid our waiting well. Thank you very much.
Fireminer chapter 15 . 7/25
Can I say that this chapter truly brings about a panorama mural that extends from the beginning to aftermath, with cares to the smallest details?

No. But I can say that this is among the highest quality battle I has ever read in a fanfiction. You used your head and had made research. That give me a whole new level of respect for the story.
Play4ever chapter 15 . 7/21
... NANI?
Mind blown.
WOW! What a Battle! And bam what a twist at the end there, man this battle is getting more and more intense and dramatic. This story is awesome and I am loving it.
Kallen21 chapter 15 . 7/18
What the hell!
OMAC001 chapter 15 . 7/18
Well, that's a big twist! How will Lelouch be able to fight his own mother? Hope the next chapter doesn't take too long so I can find out!
shadowrunner22 chapter 15 . 7/17
Holy hell I didn't expect that ending but now the finale must come to light, Who will win? I can't wait to read that chapter.
KMF-G chapter 15 . 7/17
Now this is one leghty battle. THANKS!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 7/16
Bravo, Bravo!
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 15 . 7/16
Wow good twist. I thought it was Saiyoko maybe.
Holy sh*t. 18k words. What an update. Guess that makes up for the long wait eh? Might take me a while to read this one lol but I'll be sure to give a more detailed review when I'm finished xD. Thanks for the update!
Fan chapter 15 . 7/16
EEEeEeeEeEeEeE! You updated! And that was one day after looking at your profile! Made my day thank you. One bloody awesome chapter!
Shadow At Midnight chapter 15 . 7/16
So interesting of a twist there. My only guess to how is when Anya went down, and presumably died, Marianne's soul was forced back to her body. Assuming Charles in secret succeeded in healing her dead body and somehow ensured it didn't rot. That, theoretically, would ensure she would be properly revived when sent back. Just an assumption though.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 15 . 7/15
oh my...
thank you for this super chapter i wait the next