Reviews for My Queen
do not kill Lelouch
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 11/3
good ''OC''
Lord Metallex chapter 15 . 10/10
I am so confused right now.
Republic Che chapter 15 . 10/6
Please update soon! PLEASE!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 15 . 7/31
This is great! I am really loving this far and the writing and characterization is nothing short of top notch!
The Richmaster chapter 15 . 6/27
This has been a great story, I loved all the detail you put into everything and the way you showed characters' thoughts worked well.
As well as the additional conflicts that came with such changes.

The only thing I would have liked to see is a scene with Milly or Rivalz saying that between Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen, Gino and Nina it's like the school council is taking over the world.
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 15 . 5/22
Da hek was that? I don't understand what's happening
War historian chapter 3 . 5/19
I'm just gonna follow along with the author note at the bottom.

"YOU'RE COMING AFTER ME. DANI, DISARM HER, NONLETHAL COMBAT ONLY.
North FireZ chapter 15 . 5/2
Where is the end ;-;? Can't just cliff hanger this man!
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 15 . 4/6
For the love of God please update this story really soon I want to know what happens!
chemiczen chapter 15 . 1/27
I tried reading the first chapter of this story months ago, but I was turned off by the typos. And I thought to my self, "Well this looks like another average fic with bad grammar. Better not waste time reading this."

I was so WRONG! I feel stupid now for not giving the story a chance. This is now my favorite fic among the Lelouch/Kallen pairing. Aside from a few typos here and there, the only thing somewhat lacking for me is Kallen's presence in the 2nd half of the story so far. After all the things that went down in the 1st half, I expected her to be more relevant and be more 'queenly', but then she got delegated to the 'damsel-to-be-kept-away-from-danger' role. Yes, it makes perfect sense for this to happen with Lelouch's mindset, but I just wanted Kallen to be more relevant and have more direct impact on the plot. Anyway, it's a minor gripe. Nothing substantial to lessen my enjoyment of the story.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to the ending of this amazing story. I'm hoping it isn't anything like the disappointing ending otherwise known as canon. But I have a feeling it won't disappoint.

And by the way, what's with the low number of favs and follows on this fic? This definitely deserves above a thousand at least. Way more worthy than some of the other less original and abandoned ones that I stopped reading. What's that? I haven't fav'd the story yet? I reserve that for completed stories only. So for now, followed.
The Hero named Villan chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
plot twist is excellent
LabMember009Isaac chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Marianne Vi Britannia is alive!? She is way more difficult than Schinezel.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Great story please continue cant wait for the next one
The King in White chapter 15 . 9/30/2015