Reviews for My Queen
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 2/15
this is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Aren Kamelot chapter 14 . 1/11
This is a really good story. Please continue
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
I love it! Love it! Love it! Please update soon so I can see what happend next...well read what happens next.
RenegadeFire chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
These plot twists though. Things are really building up now. Can't wait to find out what happens next and what the plot would lead to.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
o.o
Elsil chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
You had some sentences in the beginning which contained broken thoughts or had periods placed in the middle of them. That made reading the story a little difficult. However, I really liked the meat of the story. You've almost reached the end - well done!

Elsil
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
update soon please!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Damn, I hope this doesn't end up like the cannon code geass, still looking forward to the repentant lelouch!

Wonder how hell deal with dear ol dad after all this damn mess!

Good luck and god speed my good man! This story has been seriously enjoyable so far! Plus when the council finds out the REAL lelouch...well shits gonna hit the fan with the force of a super nova...
oghren chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Interesting story though some of the grammar could use some fixing.
Faraway-R chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Have to admit, the idea of making the Pendagon collapse under the rebels is in character for Lelouch. His typical method of evening the odds is creative use of environment. He doesn't deal with it easily when it's turned on him, as his clash with Chinese Federation proved.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Nice cant wait for the next update, this chapter was confusing for me though.
Is the copy lelouch with schneizel the one that attacked kallen or is it a different copy?
Againg very confusing but I like the direction your story is going. update please
Keep on writing :)
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Before, I thought you wouldn't continue this fic.
But when You update this fic, I have to admit that I'm overjoyed.
And the new chapter was so good, that I can't even keep my eyes away from my screen laptop.
I'm Looking forward for the next chapter
maesde chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
This fic is awesome! Can't wait to se how things develop now!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
YOU'RE ALIVE! Seriously though I've been waiting for an update from you for months. Next, are you ever going to make that fantasy version of CG? That story in my view has an incredible amount of potential. Finally great chapter, knew that it was that false face freak the second I saw him.
Kallen21 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter!