Reviews for Waiting For This Heart to Beat
Jeri252 chapter 26 . 4/13
love it
Guest chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
I'm so glad that it was all a dream... Who is on the phone?
cheryldakid chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
oh my god HE DID IT? Tell me he did. I've been so engrossed in this story it's not even funny. and if Chris succeeded which all implications point that he did, I hope somehow you give the relationship between past Chris and future Chris closure, past Chris realizing he *did* save Stephanie. Aaaaaaaaand just who made this all possible for future Chris? Who was the one that gave him the keys to save Stephanie? So lots of questions, but I love every word of this and how its all coming together. 3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Please let the awful accident be a dream! I want Chris and Steph together
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Please let the accident with Steph be a dream!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I hope it all was just a dang dream...
cheryldakid chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
If this isn't updated soon I'm going to choke. I can't believe tonight was the night I decided to read through this entire story, fall in love with it, and then see it ended with what leads to Stephanie's death. Future Chris has to pull something to make past Chris go back for Stephanie. Ugh, my heart. IT BREAKS.
WrasslinAngel chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
I would have reviewed earlier, but yeah, life happens. This chapter absolutely HAD to be reviewed. Steph has to avoid Paul. God, please let her avoid Paul. Hopefully, Paul left already or something. I know you're not going to kill Stephanie, and I know this because we have had this discussion before about angst and deaths of characters in stories.

It literally breaks my heart in ways that I can't describe, but ESPECIALLY when it comes to Steph and Chris. So hopefully this one is your choice to update next week as it seems that you may be close to finished with this one, which also means another one down and a hundred more to go. Lol

Anyway, thanks for updating. :)
JerichoStephFan chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter, update soon
Stephy Baby chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
Please please please update this one soon. I love it so much. I really hope chris can save Stephanie. Post more soon;)
LaceNLeather24 chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
This is such a sad story yet sooo good. I want Jim to be happy I want her to be there with him. Definitely one of my favorites!
Katie chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
I hope that one day he wakes up and she's just there, that'd be beautiful, I really want that for him.
JerichoStephFan chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Great chapter, please update!
Stephy Baby chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
I'm so happy you updated this one, it's definitely one of my favs. I'm happy they're supposed to get married and really hope chris saves her. Can't wait until you update this one again and I hope you had a great holiday and enjoyed taking a much deserved week off from updates;)
Katie chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Chris was crazy for pulling that, but I can understand why he did it. He couldn't help himself, and he needed her, and hopefully this helps him with the waiting.