Reviews for And Today We Have Naming of Parts
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'm planning to check and see if you have some kind of sequel to this up. But if not, that would be amazing.

I love this idea, and I love the way you've written it, and that it really does fit all the characters.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Sweet and cute. Who's Molly, though?
IcyAri chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I honestly would love to see this continue, with a reunion of sorts or snippets of the three years.
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Good story. You should continue it.
OutForAWalkBitkah chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I really like this story. Hope there plans to add to it. Maybe Eliot bumps into the guys while the team's on a case, or they call him for some reason. I just think the idea of finding out about Eliot's "family" would be cool.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Interesting to see where Elliot could have come from.
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
So cute! I like John's law-breaking fatherly streak.
Aja chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
THAT was really good.
thedruidprincess chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
thats just so damn adorable. Cant wait for more :) You have so much to go on!
Katy chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this story!

The feeling in it. How you made up the whole story without much explanation only because it is something John would do (at least in my imagination). Very good!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
An interesting background for Eliot. I really like this idea.
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It would be cool to see more shorts in this au.
aQuackone chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw. That's so...adorable! Sad, depressing, and happy all mixed together. :3 You pulled off the crossover nicely, I am applauding thee.
lena chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
any changes of more to this? It was great!
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I admit at first I was a little worried about the idea of a SPN/Leverage xover. But this was well written and I want more of this little universe you have created. I loved this story!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »