Reviews for And Today We Have Naming of Parts
IcyAri chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I honestly would love to see this continue, with a reunion of sorts or snippets of the three years.
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Good story. You should continue it.
OutForAWalkBitkah chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I really like this story. Hope there plans to add to it. Maybe Eliot bumps into the guys while the team's on a case, or they call him for some reason. I just think the idea of finding out about Eliot's "family" would be cool.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Interesting to see where Elliot could have come from.
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
So cute! I like John's law-breaking fatherly streak.
Aja chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
THAT was really good.
thedruidprincess chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
thats just so damn adorable. Cant wait for more :) You have so much to go on!
Katy chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this story!

The feeling in it. How you made up the whole story without much explanation only because it is something John would do (at least in my imagination). Very good!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
An interesting background for Eliot. I really like this idea.
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It would be cool to see more shorts in this au.
aQuackone chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw. That's so...adorable! Sad, depressing, and happy all mixed together. :3 You pulled off the crossover nicely, I am applauding thee.
lena chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
any changes of more to this? It was great!
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I admit at first I was a little worried about the idea of a SPN/Leverage xover. But this was well written and I want more of this little universe you have created. I loved this story!
tinmiss1939 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a perfect background piece. I don't know Supernatural very well, but it seems like you captured the atmosphere of both shows very well. In particular, Leverage is mostly a caper show, but it has these quiet, solemn moments of backstory that show some of the tragedy and depth of the characters (I just watched the "Order 23 episode, with Eliot and the dead-beat dad, so I'm really in a Leverage!Backstory! mood!). This story is just like one of those character moments in the show.

Your writing is very subtle. The is a lot of characterization implied through the children's actions and John's commentary. In particular, this line "The girl is holding both their hands – and how Dean managed to get the other boy to allow that, he doesn't know..." The visual image is simple and sweet, but the story behind it is both heartbreaking (what have these kids been through?) and hopeful (maybe they can heal, and Dean is AWESOME).

I think this is entering my personal canon as part of Eliot backstory. I haven't seen the whole series yet, but I think this would fit seamlessly. Great job!
krazykiwigirl27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love this. Seriously, Eliot and the Winchesters are such a great match. I'm all for a story where the older Winchesters meet the Leverage team. I've actually considered writing a crossover myself. Great job! - Kiwi
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »