Reviews for And Today We Have Naming of Parts
tinmiss1939 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a perfect background piece. I don't know Supernatural very well, but it seems like you captured the atmosphere of both shows very well. In particular, Leverage is mostly a caper show, but it has these quiet, solemn moments of backstory that show some of the tragedy and depth of the characters (I just watched the "Order 23 episode, with Eliot and the dead-beat dad, so I'm really in a Leverage!Backstory! mood!). This story is just like one of those character moments in the show.

Your writing is very subtle. The is a lot of characterization implied through the children's actions and John's commentary. In particular, this line "The girl is holding both their hands – and how Dean managed to get the other boy to allow that, he doesn't know..." The visual image is simple and sweet, but the story behind it is both heartbreaking (what have these kids been through?) and hopeful (maybe they can heal, and Dean is AWESOME).

I think this is entering my personal canon as part of Eliot backstory. I haven't seen the whole series yet, but I think this would fit seamlessly. Great job!
krazykiwigirl27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love this. Seriously, Eliot and the Winchesters are such a great match. I'm all for a story where the older Winchesters meet the Leverage team. I've actually considered writing a crossover myself. Great job! - Kiwi
Linda chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was beautiful! More chapters would have been great :D

Thanks for sharing!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aweosme story. Loved John. More please!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice. I've been asking myself lately who would win in a fight. Eliot or one of the Winchesters. But after reading this, I realize it probably wouldn't matter. They'd be on the same side. Practically family. It actually fits, and could even explain how Eliot became such an impressive 'hitter.' I can almost picture John giving him a few pointers. Demons beware!
hercules1587 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Excellent melding of the two verses! I would love an extended story of Eliot and Molly's time with the Winchesters, and a meeting of the adult Eliot/Leverage team and the Winchester brothers. Great job!
StrangeVisitor chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very clever way to blend the two 'verses. Really enjoyed it and would love to see a grown-up meeting of the 'brothers'
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Awesome job on this! i think that this would make a great story, it would make an intresting twist to the winchester tale, and it would work since Christian and Jensen are good friends. lol just and idea

Jade
Mus4u chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was absolute perfection!
Moondragon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Lovelovelovelove. Amazing John voice and really believeable setting. I hope you'll write more of this!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is awesome!

Could you do a sequel?

Please?
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
okay john would so take in two strays because they're lost and need help. awesome! i love that...nice work and nice way for eliot to get his name. :-)

and ha! sam hiding the flashlight and staying up reading-ftw!
alaine1910 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wonderful crossover, very nice John voice
SirusLivesOn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh hun this is amazing. I totally love the way you've seemlessly mixed Eliot & the Winchesters together (and John's not a total arse - YAY!).

BTW, this is charlies_dragon ;)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3