Reviews for Hospital Community Service
ambiekinz chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Aw...This chapter and the last chapter were my favorite _ I love how they made up with each other. And how Takuya talked non stop about Zoe when she wasn't there. Abosa-freakin'-lutely adorable!

So is there going to be that criminal guy showing up in the near future soon? That's gonna be...Oh...What's the right word? ...Ahh yes. COOL. lol

Update Soon :)
blackandblood chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
aww im glad takuya and zoe made up. and its a good thing jeri knows what happened and that it wasn't zoe's fault. and if rin doesn't get hit by a train or bus, i hope you do something really horrible to her *smiles evily* laterz
blackandblood chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
wow, takuya has a big mouth. though he was kinda right... anyway, good chapter. im on to the next one.
remillation chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Ken got owned. He's too... how to describe it... overapologetic. Yep, overapologetic.

Did I miss something or did Kouichi only just appear this chapter?

Still poor Takato. ):

Screw that doctor, he's deaf! D
CJ122 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
nice story so far..hope you can update regularly...:)
ambiekinz chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Haha, Zoe punched Rin ) Too bad the doctor didn't realize Rin was the bad one...Darn.

Kouichi was abused by his mom's boyfriend! And he didn't even speak up? That's crazy. Real crazy.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! This was great!
blackandblood chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
i hope rin gets hit by a train...anyway good chapter. and i feel so bad for kouichi. i hope his mother's boyfriend gets hit by a train too. laterz
DigiBleach chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
You are right Rin got what was coming! And poor Jeri I feel soo bad for her, and Kari, and Koichi too. Well... at least Zoe's making friends with all the paitents. Can't wait for the next chapter. I aways seem to love hospital stories. Yours is really good.
blackandblood chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
ha rin is scrubbing the floors with a toothbrush! _ good chapter, even though im sad that kari has leukemia :( hope you update soon laterz
ambiekinz chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
About time you updated! I was DYING to read this chapter, lol. So next time your updating on Friday? So...That means your updating tomorrow? Or next Friday?

Haha, Rin is scrubbing floors. Haha Rin. HA-HA!

Hope more Takumi happens soon! _

Peace :)
blackandblood chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
haha! rin's the janitor _ paging rin: report to room 213. we have a code yellow. i repeat, code yellow. bring a mop and a very large bucket. that is all good chapter, can't wait for the next. also can't wait for some takumi moments :) laterz
ambiekinz chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
lol, Rin's a janitor! Haha...She had it coming )

And aww...Zoe's helping Takuya! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update Sooner _

Peace :)

Ambiekinz
remillation chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Haha, Zoe and Rin would actually make good friends.

Nice story! I'll be keeping tabs. Hah.

Remi!(:
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Pretty good so far; I feel so bad for Zoe though. I mean, she had a freaking GUN pointed at her head! As for constructive criticism, I'd say that the mood needs some more...conveyance? What I mean by that is you could make it a little bit more emotional. You already doing so well, though. Update soon!
blackandblood chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
aw i hate rin :( but i can see that this is going to be a great story _ can't wait for the next chapter laterz
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »