Reviews for Never Think
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like this! Left a smile on my face. One quirky thing that I like, though I don't like Nessie ending with the alpha wolf, I like her and Seth (another wolf) together. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that was beautiful. I loved it, it was very Well written. Brava
kaka96 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That is exactly how I expected S.M to make the ending for Leah. Good job
tyuyt chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I like this story. You're right. Leah REALLY deserves a happy ending. I don't at all like the ending of Breaking Dawn. Leah's barely mentioned at all. Thanks for the good story!:)
LaPush DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Awesome!

So glad that even though Leah fought it, and pushed Jake away, he was the Jake we all know and love, sticking by her giving her the happiness she deserves!
VanishingPrints chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
it was cute and sweet and sad all together
JacobFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aww sad but sweet!
LissaHuff chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
awesome!
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
great, love it!
NoMonstersNoMagic chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What a beautiful story- so touching. I'm so glad you gave Leah her happy ending :)
reviewer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
love it!

alisalie...just the swan girls would name their children like that :D

blackwater 4ever
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love it! So freaking cute :) I've always been a Jake/Leah shipper, and this story is just pure genius. Thanks for writing!
NDE01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
a happy ending, just what my little blackwater heart needed!
lilliephoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw! i like this AU version so much better. everyone gets to be happy! yay!
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Okay, finally read this. Alisalie? Really? Did Renesmee's mom think of that name? LOL I'm pulling your leg, love. ;P

Another cute little one-shot. Nobody else does Blackwater like you.

You know, I've always hated having Nessie in my fics, but with Seth she's much more likable. I never understood why she couldn't be with Seth in the books. It makes so much more sense. And then she'd leave Jake alone and he could be with Leah. Ya know? :D

Great story! :)