Reviews for Sleepless
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
More what the Bell bitch
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LittleDevilSpawn chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
When you gonna start your stories woman I'm waiting! You written so much in your books yet you won't continue .. Disappointed
Musikrulesok chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
:'(
please can you put up on the discriptiong that this story is didcontinued :/ :)
Musikrulesok chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I can't wait untill she meets the cullens again .
Musikrulesok chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
So awsome can't wait to fiinish the story! '',
Musikrulesok chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is so cool, it is honisly the best start to a story I have read :)
Obscured Angel chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was both original and creative. The story was well written and the social interactions were realistic and believable.
I liked that Bella had a vampire 'family'.
Thank you for writing and posting. It's appreciated.
IzzyPure chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
LOL, I'm paranoid too. I always stare at the dark corners of my room and my heart starts aching. Shudder. I am as clumsy as Bella F.Y.I. Once I was crawling out of bed and my foot got caught in the blanket and Izzy tumbled out!
IzzyPure chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
DUN DUN DUN! Of course it's the first night. Duh, you pretty much just meet him.
IzzyPure chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
You probably just crushed his ego again Bella.
IzzyPure chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I LOVE those movies! I can make them say random stuff that makes the movie funny!

*girl dancing with guy romantically*
Girl: I have never been able to dance! I have never been so graceful!
Boy: You still aren't.

XD
IzzyPure chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Jason rocks!
IzzyPure chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I have a brother too :3 He's the best bro ever! ...even though he is barley 10 months old, but we curl up togethr and he loves running in his walker with me. We also play soccer together. My dad holds him up and I tap the ball towards him. It rolls up his leg and he laughs. He also kicks his foot together and passes it back! He is SO cute! :3 Love your story! It's Twilight, with a huge twist!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
shit i really liked this story to