Reviews for The Heart At Its Darkest
I freaking love Leah.
p3t3r33d chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Wow... Leah's letter is gorgeous, I love the last line
Poopsi17 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Sooooo did he get the letter?!
Marie One chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Best Edward/Leah ever but even then they did not feel over.
Marie One chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Marie One chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
I am rereading your story and I luv this pairing. I did not have an account before so I did not do a review but thanks again for this great story. You have and are keeping it real.
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Nika18 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
this last chapter was so beautiful that i cried i love it when you say "So burn this letter and let the ashes be scattered by the wind. It will turn to dust just as our relationship did. Because in the end, our affair was doomed and that is what made it so beautiful." loved it it was amazing so much passion i loved it!
KendieV chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Excellent story!

I loved the pairing (:

Bella's such a pain lol

I'm glad that Leah kind of got a little bit of a happy ending ! I love it when that happens :D

Great job

Fight the Muffin Witch chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I have mixed feeling about this while I do believe that Leah got her happy ending I would've liked to see Bella's happy ending come crashing down and for the whiny cow to find out about Eddykins shagging around. Can't stand Bella
PrincessCoco05 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Very good story!

It was the first time that I read Edward/Leah and I really enjoyed it.

I am surprised of the ending I would prefer an happy ending but I found this one good too.

Finally, your fiction was very original and you're a very great writter.
Justagirl28 chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
What happens in the last chapter, kill me why don't you - just stab me in the heart it is 4:30AM and there is no ending - why would you do something so evil? Loved the story by the way!
chelley0207 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
I loved it this was awesome!
chelley0207 chapter 11 . 3/4/2010