Reviews for The Heart At Its Darkest
uffauffauffa chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
In the end, LEAH makes peace with itself. I believe that LEAH and Edward felt love towards each other and if the vampire was not engaged, they could actually become a couple. Now she has managed to overcome Sam's thing, because now she realizes that her life is not over. That perhaps there will be a new love in the future. All this thanks to Edward. But I'm sad anyway. I see a sort of regret especially in the last lines. They have very beautiful memories and will be bound by a deep affection.
Thanks for the story
uffauffauffa chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
Sam love LEAH? I am one of those who claims that he, has never stopped loving her (my theory is supported by some pages of Twilight and its guide). But the imprinting is so strong. But not strong enough to break the previous link. Only sedate it.
Now I'm worried about arrival of the Cullens.
uffauffauffa chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Alice has put together Edward and Bella and does not want to see them separated. Also because of Renesmee. She does not hate LEAH, but she does not want the she-wolf to ruin everything, so much so that the vampire organizes a holiday for her brother, his wife and their daughter. Alice does this for Edward and Bella? Does this for LEAH? Or does this for herself? That stupid premonition. Could only be a simple friendship between Eddy and Isabella, but Alice went further.
Now I'm worried about Sam.
Sorry bad translation
uffauffauffa chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
Sue wants LEAH to take over the reins of her life. His mother realizes that the daughter must believe only in her strength. He does not have a protector lover like Emily. She wants the best for her, but LEAH somehow feels ridiculed again. This thing reminds me of a page of the Twilight guide when Emily hopes that LEAH will find something (not someone, but something) to return happy again, or at least partly serene. Sue and Emily do not realize that LEAH has lost an important part of her life and that that part will not come again with a college, a hobby or a job. She will never have again that part. There will always be bitterness in his heart.
uffauffauffa chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
It does not seem to me that Alice scolds LEAH. Instead, I believe that he only tries to warn the girl about a future disappointment.
uffauffauffa chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
To fill his need, Edward used LEAH, but she no longer wants to be ridiculed and humiliated by people. And it will be his anger to make the vampire understand how much he actually needs her. LEAH is different from Bella and he needs both of to be complete.
Please, I do not want people to hurt LEAH again. Sorry bad translation.
uffauffauffa chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
LEAH plays with fire. I wonder what she really feels for Edward. She has very loved Sam for so long. Jacob was the boy with whom to start over as friends first and then who knows. And now it's Edward's turn. I would not like that at to push her towards the vampire both her own pain, her own rage towards everything that has been taken away from her ... towards all that others have.
And Edward? What does he experience for LEAH? She for he is it just a way to remember his human life?
uffauffauffa chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Now LEAH no longer wants to give up anything. And she does not care if she hurt someone. She has been hurt so many times that she now wants her revenge on life itself. I'm afraid it will not end well, but for she. I think he deliberately (or unconsciously) does not want to read LEAH's mind. He fears what he that can see?
uffauffauffa chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
Edward probably knows a lot more than what he says about the conversation between Jacob and LEAH. But at least he has the decency not to go too far and makes LEAH believe he is there by chance, but betrays himself with: "Are you okay now?" I do not love Edward because in the saga it has always been a lot on the his. For him there was only Bella and the pain of LEAH was just a from soap opera thing.
uffauffauffa chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
For LEAH, breaking the pact is another derision. And as if to say that Sam left her for nothing, Harry died for nothing, she is become wolf for nothing. Jacob's words are rather cruel. He is went further, but thanks to imprinting. Because also he, after the birth of Bella's baby he wanted to run away from LaPush. Jacob is a donkey and a coward at to reproach and to accuse LEAH.
uffauffauffa chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
At least Sam and Emily were not invited. At least at LEAH was also spared their happiness
uffauffauffa chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Odio l'imprinting. È terribile per LEAH scoprire che tutto l'amore di Sam non c'è più adesso. Sparito come se fosse la cosa meno importante al mondo. E nessuno capisce. Sentono solo pietà. Ma lei ha bisogno di essere amata.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 9 . 3/6/2017