Reviews for Different With A Slight Touch Of Giftedness
Polemarvel chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
This story really touches me because I'm in something called the penguin project and I know many kids like this so just that you decided to make your main character have a disability is really great.
everythingiwriteisajoke chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
what sooooooooong is in this chapter?
DovenGrenade chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Awww, that was so cute! 3
MERIDAxJACKFROST4EVER DELETED chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
AWWWW...

*hugs a Zuko plushie*

That's so sweet

If Zuko and Katara were to have a kid with the same fate as Koral, that could be the perfect fate to have. But for this, *sniff* it's just very sad. I bet Zuko felt the same way Koral did when his father abused him, except he didn't had the disorder that Koral has. Anyway, that is the most powerful fanfic I've ever read in my entire life. I praise this story just like the other fanfics such as the birth of Zuko, Frodo's death, Baby Percy seeing his father, Hiccup as a baby when his mother died, this is got to be the most powerful fanfic out of all of the good ones I previously reviewed. And that tops out all the others. Cass The Homicidal Maniac, your story is absolutely wonderful. 100/10. Oh god, I think I'm gonna cry, *cries happily in joy hugging Prince Zuko*
suika1021 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
really good story! i like it alot! but, what is really troubling me is Koral. if i didnt know that Koral had a mild mental condition, i would have thought she was perfectly normal. i know a kid who has the same mild form of autism, and he does not act perfectly normal. it is quite obviouse that something is up with him. but anyway, keep writing! i like the prequeal too!
oceangirl24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
yeah! I read it, did not understand much the final thing is that I use the google translator and as it does not translate very well, if that speaks but does not stay the fic as a "little experiment" anyway , so learn more English! D

cudiate friend, you are in my favorite authors.

I write stories but the tiger adventures of Manny Rivera

but I plan to write a spandy, I love it!

a hug affectionate

angie

PSDT: spandy 4 ever ... sponge bob is not gay!
oceangirl24 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
hello, thanks for your gift your story, I've been looking for a story about children of sandy and spongebob and this is the only real pleasure I hope that continues soon or if you can not find me because I have ideas for a new fanfiction! but if you agradeceria mucho still continues to write it, I will be waiting!

your fan

angie

cancun qroo
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
ADORABLE!
MusicLover06 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Wow! Beautiful ending! I consider this Mulan Parody because of the Reflection song. Koral just like me too,I sing that song everytime my parents scolding me...:D
RockerPenguin chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
awe how sweet i loved it
GraphicsGirl chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Thank God that there's finally a story to help people who are different. Me i'm sorta overweight and I have asmtha so this story defently helped me look on the other side of things. If only there were more storys like this!
GaruFan32415 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
AW! :D

I loved it!

To be honest this was my first spoungebob fic that I've reviewed.

and I couldn't have loved it more!

~AL
OffbeatOryx chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Aw, this is such a sweet story. I loved how you put the song, "Reflection" in the last chapter (yes, I love Disney). It's cool how all the characters are the next gerneration of the Spongebob story!
My Animated Imagination chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
That was sweet... I love the song choice for the last chpter. I saw that you said it would be a song chapter, then I got really excited when I saw the first line, because I knew what it was going to be!
TheShinningLight chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
AW! I was so scared when Koral ran away. But her parents found her,thank goodness. That was such a sweet and touching ending. I loved this story. It was beatiful. I hope you make more stories in the future! You're a awesome writer. :)