Reviews for DEMON DROP
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this story. It so powerfuly, and the insight is perfect. Amazing job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*sniff*

That was really well done! The boys' emotions were nicely captured.

I enjoyed this very much.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Trust and brotherly love, great job with this. Hugs, Vonnie
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was a great story and I loved the image of Deans' boots perched on the edge of hell that you wrote when they were in the church. I really hope that something like what you have written here happens in the show in season five because the angst is great but I'm hoping for a reconciliation between them and for them to go back to being brothers and trying to help each other. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
carocali chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"For a moment he did, perched on the edge of damnation.

I tired to move, reach my hand out to him, but my body was one tall, liquid nothing - like melted cheese on a stick.

Dean's hands wind-milled, his eyes holding onto mine.

I tired to call out to him, but no sound left my open mouth.

Dean glanced over his shoulder, fear flooding his eyes as he faced hell once again. He turned back to me - one last, piercing, and fear-filled look before going over the edge.

Another dead loved one - because of me."

Wow! This imagery is really powerful. This whole piece is filled with amazing visuals and painted pictures.

So sad and horrible; guilt that consumes Sam to the core. How I do hope that Dean can bring Sam back from the brink of what must be insanity.

Beautifully written!

:D

Caroline
Phx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Poor, poor broken Sam. He was played so badly - his pain is just so all emcompassing. The poor kid.

I love that Dean is standing beside him and I hope we get that in the next season. I'm just not so sure how long it is going to take.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved this story. The roaches were really creepy to me. That is the way I see the apocalypse coming on. Small things that many people would ignore (at first)... Thanks.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww great job sweetie! I loved how Dean knew exactly what Sam was thinking at the end, it was very powerful. Poor Sam...he's got so many problems thanks to the last season .o I loved this story though, it was wonderfully written! Great job! .-