Reviews for Goblet of Mist
Clay19 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
im confused what is going on?
PaC chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Well abandoned I suppose, no updates in over years.

Wonder if I forgot or part of this fic was "borrowed".
The Broom flying I recall, but not a Veela group targeting Harry and his dark patronus stomping DEs. Possibly I read this when only 3 chapters existed?

I'll check the profile, see if maybe the author used some of the gags in another story. Either I read some or all of this but forgot the beginning and final chapter, or the story has had pieces swiped and used by other authors. And I THINK I recall the broom incident with a less quick acceptance by Nymphadora.
So either a similar scene or someone stealing most of it but making that change.
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Bummer you never continued this, it seemed like an interesting idea so far as had been written.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I wonder what will come of Harry having used wild magic; will it be accelerated aging like back at the match, or will it be something that harms him? This is a good start to the story, though he did leave Nymph worried out of her skull most likely.
Acrimony102934 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Interesting, please update soon!
SushiZ chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Excellent Story thus far!

I have to say your protract of Dumbledore and the rest of the characters has been spot on so far.

Just wondering will you be updating this story again? I think it's got real potential and would really hate to see it abandoned.

Regards,

Sushiz
bill560682 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
now i think you should have harry refuse to have anything to do with the tournament that is not clearly spelled out in the rules. thereby no wand weighting for harry also no ball for harry since the only things in the rules are that he has to do the three tasks an even then it is a given that he is going to try his harry can just sit back and do nothing, such as with the dragon he can just sit down and do nothing his plan being to let the dragon die of old age before taking to egg. or he could just stand back and do a summoning charm on the whole damn nest of eggs? wizards would put anti-summoning charms on the egg but not on the nest. as for the second task he could just summon his captive back to him on dry land claiming he could not swim. an thereby make these great wizards who set up these tasks look stupid. as far as the third task goes just use a fire charm to burn holes in the hedges and create your own straight line to the cup thereby beating everyone else there by at least an hour. now of course harry would not take the cup thou since he does not need the money or the fame from it.
Korval chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Howdy!

EXCELLENT story, very well written, and very different plot concept.

Been several months since your last update, hope you continue it.

-Korval
crazyjim87 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
when can we expect an update?
super12 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Great stuff here.
DLP Kang chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Poorfox you douchebag why dont you update?

I love your accurate portrayl of Dumbledore's character and would really like to see a decent Apprentice!Potter.

5/5 and for the love of god man UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Please, sir, I want some more.
john777 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Good story, keep writing
CB-12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This story reminds me of The Lie I've Lived by Jbern. I don't mean that as you're copying him, I mean it as it is making me want to read more, and it shows how different Harry's 4th year could have been. It's moving at a nice slow place, and I can't wait for an update.

The only stories I am currently watching for updates is the Wastelands of Time, Circular Reasoning and this.

Keep up the amazing work,

CB12
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
This is intresting, cant wait for more.