Reviews for When I Grow Up
Mz.zutara4sho chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
OMG. The whole story im thinking that they were in the Wester Air Temple and that everything was serious. The I get to the end and I'm like WOW. I did NOT see that coming. That was simple amazing, very well written. I loved it.
terraequalslove chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
The twist ending made this even better. haha love it.
Rachel Cabbit chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. That was hot!

I love the twist :P It was really well written too. I've added this to my faves.

I was wondering why Katara seemed so confident :P
teamPinako chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
dude...
Courtbcpsmskjjmd chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
They started out in a forest... now they're on a ship? thats very confusing...
ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
lolz.

that was funny.

P
StarrCrystal chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
omg lol! This is an awesome one. I hope youll write some other ones as well
iryna chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
M, mucho sexy ;D Love it!
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw! Awesome job! Go katara! _
jennibare chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
OMG!1! I love this. good to see katara turning the tables on Zuko. She totally would do this too. I totally did not see the wifey-husband thing. Very well done!
Arani92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ahahaha! I loved it! So they're married huh, and Katara decides to get a little bit kninky. Gold. Loved it! Hahaha, so going on my list of favs. :)
Nightmarishx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
WOW hahah this was quite amazing, you're really talented, seriously. This is...amazing. xD
Micky Mouse Is My BFF chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that is so funny i loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was funny!
Asabella chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Why would this fic be called when I grow up? Hahah, how ironic, I happen to be listening to the cover of the song when I grow up- pussy cat dolls right now! Hahah.

I really liked this, I read it on LJ already, and I plan on writing something soon, but, probably not for the contest, I don't have time *sigh* anyway, great story!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »