Reviews for Deprivation
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/18
that was un-expected :-/ but well done
Huncwotka chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow the end of this story was sooo unexpected. It's not easy to suprise me, but I must admit that you totaly succeed. I have to reread it immediately, for understand it from different POV.

I'm not quite found of angst, but every one should admit, that one good angst it's better than thousand of fluff. Keep up graet job :)
yaba chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
wow...I cannot believe I missed this. This was well done. Jane's emotions through out, his little quirks like giving Lisbon a flower on VD, then the way he yearns to be with her was just beautiful. Great writing. I think the idea of him believing things can never be as they were, that he'll have to pay for it all basically sets up his personality for the show...very nice :)

boutondor chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I always love your angsty writing & this is no exception! :) Loved it!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, this was good. Very good. Very [italics here] well written. I was strung along like a bead on a thread, so much so I had to go back and reread the last half of the story to understand it. When I realized what happened, it was sort of like admiring a really good punch to the gut - wow/ow!

This is definitely AU; the relationship between Jane and Lisbon would be very different (sadder, more guarded) if this had happened. But what an amazing and well wrought story.

I don't know how I missed it. I stumbled on it when I was going back to read "The Love Thieves." So I am subscribin'!
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is just so amazing. Heart-breaking, of course, but so wonderful. I will admit it, I had to read it twice in order to fully understand it since the ending was so unexpected, but so delightful (no matter how angsty it was). Great work, I loved this!
pinkpaisley chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Very well done!
tromana chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ack... that ending. I know you warned for it but still... I loved it.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Amazing! By far the best angsty Mentalist fic I've read so far. Kudos to your for this unique, surprising story and the excellent writing style.
xxpoeticjusticexx chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I have just one word for this: AMAZING!
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very interesting story!
pink shades chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I think this is the most ingenious fanfic ever. So surprising and well-written. Great!
Daydreamer1010 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, brilliant!

It's like the fanfic version of the movie The Sixth Sense. Not plot-wise, but regarding how it plays out. The audience thinks to know what's going on only to discover at the end that it is all different. I read it a second time with the knowledge I didn't have the first time and it makes perfectly sense.

Very unique, fascinating take on the Lisbon/Jane relationship!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow. Totally didn't expect that.

Ick. Sorry! Totally beautiful writing and all that, but at the end when I realized that he had been cheating on his wife I was really quite grossed out. One thing I don't do is cheaters. Ever.

But lovely writing regardless.