Reviews for Autobot Pranks
who is Volt?
Hz chapter 62 . 10/7
LOL
dragonrider1234 chapter 62 . 7/29
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I actually finished this! And never before have I laughed so so hard! Thanks for the fun and many laughs!
Mew Mew the hero chapter 3 . 7/4
I couldn't breath oh man the twins know how to prank like the pros!
Nel chapter 22 . 7/4
your author's note just made ME lose the game...
Naria Prime chapter 62 . 6/21
Hi!
I absolutely love this story! It's hilarious... XD
Even though I know I shouldn't have read it during university today... It got really hard to hide my laughter after a while. ;D
It was actually the first fanfiction I ever read in English, years ago, when I didn't have an account here yet, but since I do now, I had to review!
Thank you for pulling me into English TF fanfiction!
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I could not stop laughing and giggling. I love the fragging twins so much they are fragging awesome cuz only they can pull of something like this.
PinkCookie11 chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
I don't often review completed fics, because I don't even know if the authors still read them, but I just thought I should tell you that the 'stick' that blind people use is really called a white cane, or long cane. I know this because I myself am blind, so I own one; and use it all the time. This story is so hilarious! I think my favourite chapter would have to be Sideswipe, Spider 'Bot! That was what made me add this to my faves list! *Snickers*
stephanie chapter 56 . 6/13/2016
wow so funny i can see iron hid doing this so good
Smokescreen2003 chapter 48 . 4/22/2016
MY FAV ONE!
Raevenia10152003 chapter 62 . 4/21/2016
..Request...I wonder what reactions femme Sideswipe, Barricade, Jolt, Mirage, Soundwave, and Blurr get?

And I wonder if Wheeljack could make a Sparkling chip...that would be cute...
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 62 . 3/19/2016
I was laughing for HOURS! Thank you!
What Lies Beyond chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
You are having waaaay too much fun with that nameless OC
annea101 chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
I wish there was more to this one like what happened when ratchet got there and the twins had to convince them their not glitching
Smokescreen2003 chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
It was so funny that I could not stop laughing! It is the best one ever especially since it on Ironhide. Makes it all the more funnier!