Reviews for Autobot Pranks
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 3 . 8/22
I could not stop laughing and giggling. I love the fragging twins so much they are fragging awesome cuz only they can pull of something like this.
PinkCookie11 chapter 36 . 8/18
I don't often review completed fics, because I don't even know if the authors still read them, but I just thought I should tell you that the 'stick' that blind people use is really called a white cane, or long cane. I know this because I myself am blind, so I own one; and use it all the time. This story is so hilarious! I think my favourite chapter would have to be Sideswipe, Spider 'Bot! That was what made me add this to my faves list! *Snickers*
stephanie chapter 56 . 6/13
wow so funny i can see iron hid doing this so good
Smokescreen2003 chapter 48 . 4/22
MY FAV ONE!
Raevenia10152003 chapter 62 . 4/21
..Request...I wonder what reactions femme Sideswipe, Barricade, Jolt, Mirage, Soundwave, and Blurr get?

And I wonder if Wheeljack could make a Sparkling chip...that would be cute...
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 62 . 3/19
I was laughing for HOURS! Thank you!
What Lies Beyond chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
You are having waaaay too much fun with that nameless OC
annea101 chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
I wish there was more to this one like what happened when ratchet got there and the twins had to convince them their not glitching
Smokescreen2003 chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
It was so funny that I could not stop laughing! It is the best one ever especially since it on Ironhide. Makes it all the more funnier!
RaesofBaNaNaColoredSunshine chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
MY FACE IS CHERRY RED RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T BREATH SEND HELP PLEASE XDDDDD
Bluefeather4299 chapter 30 . 7/31/2015
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is it wierd I can totally see Ironhide yelling "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
A beauty pageant hilarious
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Oh my god megatron hit on optimus hilarious
Bee4ever chapter 62 . 3/18/2015