Reviews for Autobot Pranks
Sparktress1999 chapter 23 . 1/23
Ok, this one had me laughing hysterically! LOL Keep It Up! Your really good at this! Hahaha
Sparktress111999 chapter 3 . 1/16
Oh. My God. THAT IS HILARIOUS! :D You Rock! Lol!
ivystar chapter 62 . 1/6
Hee hee, ha ha! Nice "Cars" reference! The cow tipping scene in the movie was hilarious. I hope Ironhide doesn't beat Sunstreaker up too badly, I'd like to say I hope he gets away but that's highly unlikely.
ivystar chapter 54 . 1/1
Well it seems that those two knuckle heads thought that the light stick liquid was energon. And hee, hee it looks like Wheeljack found the solution to his problem.
ivystar chapter 43 . 1/1
Whoa, is it that alarming for the twins to not object to the punishment for their prank? But overall the end is pretty funny.
ivystar chapter 30 . 1/1
This is hilarious! This chapter has to my favorite. Poor Ironhide, I think a few walls of his respect were just bulldozed. Though I think I should be saying poor Mikaela instead, hope she finds a good mouse hole to hide in. (giggling and snickering)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Megatronia!? That's hilarious! :D But don't call Megatron that unless you want to be a human pancake.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
No offense, but Optimus doesn't curse. Just saying.-_- But it's still funny! :)
Jarrah chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
I think Sideswipe likes the colour yellow.
Pinkybabi chapter 56 . 8/17/2014
Ironhide you're such a big youngling this was funny. Awesome set up too
Pinkybabi chapter 35 . 8/15/2014
Oh my friggin gosh this is so funny. I always saw sides doing something like this and here we go! The song holly crap he watches waaayyy too much family guy!
Pinkybabi chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
This was the funniest thing! Gummy bear sumo wrestlers omg that's what they get!
gothgirl1313 chapter 62 . 7/7/2014
ROTFLMFAO!
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
*rolls on floor laughing my aft off*
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Cant...stop...laughing...*falls over due to laughing so much* oh...primus. ...so...fraggin...funny. ...*continues to laugh her aft off*