Reviews for Anything But Simple
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Need more! Need more!""
karon chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Thank you for Amy and me and all the girls like us.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aw! that was cute! XD I liked it!

good job! :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OMG that was such a sweet story. Loved it...
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I always like stories that give us an outsiders view of the Winchesters and I really liked this one. Poor Amy, she didn't deserve to be treated like that. I'm glad that Sam and Dean found her. It was nice of her to thank them.

Was Amy talking to Chuck?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
The outsider perspecitve worked great with this story, and I felt so sad for poor Amy being mistreated by practically everyone in her simple small town.

Glad the Winchester brothers were quick enough to save her from the MotW that tried to take and kill her.

I was also very fond of Amy mentioning that she was the first girl of the entire town who was carried to safety by Sam and got to ride in Dean's car. *hugs the brothers*

And whereas I believe the two were surprised to learn about the things she told them the next day in their motel room, I'm beyond certain, they were happy to receive a heart-felt "thank you" from Amy (although that wasn't the reason for rescuing her).
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fantasic job on this story!

Kati
wcfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"I did love watching the older of the two men though. He was so handsome, his eyes so green, and his hair looked like it would be soft. But what would I know? He’d never let me get close enough touch it—hell I’d never get close enough to know what those eyes really looked like."

Gee...I wonder who's your favorite.

Aw. Amy shouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of the situation she was in with Sam. Anyone would have. ;)

I'm pretty sure this is a fangirls' fantasy...
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great pov story...I really like it...the fact that Amy didn't realize that the boys weren't in on anything with those two girls i.e that everything wasn't wrapped up in a pretty bow in the end...good job...
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Er... who's the curly haired man?

Oh by the way. love the story :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was great! I always love seeing the boys from an outsider's POV and someone recording the Winchester chronicles? Awesome! I hope you continue this is some kind of series.
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice feel to this story. I really liked Amy, too, although I wish one (or both) of the brothers would have helped her a little more with her self-esteem issues. I did also like her realizing she was the only person in town who got a ride in the car.

Nice twist at the end. I may be a little slow, but I gather she was talking to Chuck? That means she'll end up in one of the books.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was really sweet! I especially liked the surprise ending, very clever. Overall a satisfying little story. Thanks for writing :).
IntimatelyYours chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh. My God. That was BRILLIANT! simply, Brilliant. I love the ending; it was quite a surprise. Very well written, and the style and tone is excellent. :)