Reviews for I Wonder Where I Am
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ok so I have recently found you as an author and I officaly love your writting! I don't know how many stories I have read(but I have only read the oth leyton oneshots...which is alot btw) and every single story I have read I have fallen Im in love with this storyand all of the stories you have writen that I hae read! ! You are an amazing writter and youseem to have a never ending amount of stories to write and ideas! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories(most likely not all). And I hope that you will countinue to write many more stories...and I have noticed that you haven't really written a oth story since the end of season 6 and that is understandable!
Panda09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
how do you come up with these ideas? they are so awesome and its so fun to read something new...aka AU...but anyways this story is awesome :D

p.s. you should write more!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I have been so busy lately that it took reading this in several parts. (Actually, at work mostly now that I have a new phone that allows that capability. hehe) I loved this AU story, and I really did love the length. I decent Dan was nice as was a blushing Peyton. Thanks again for the story! I hope for more soon. ;-)
StarlightSweetie chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love this story!

Amazing work as always! :)

Epilogue please?
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I've been waiting to read this since you posted it, and I FINALLY got a chance to read it yesterday, but FanFiction was having all those stupid login problems, so I couldn't review.

I couldn't wait to (it's new, a one shot, and so long!), and I was so excited, but I had to find a time where I could just sit down and read it all.

It was great.

]

I loved the Lucas and Peyton you created. It was so beautiful.

Simply perfect.
oth4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Brilliant one shot and i loved the analogy of why a ring is a circle!
titania1000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh my god... I absolutely loved this story... I had it in my mail yesterday but I was keeping this story to read it when I would be relaxed... and well, I enjoyed all of it.

I usually love your one shots, they're amazing, and as longer as they are, the better for me. But this one is absolutely perfect, I could imagine the Lucas and Peyton you put in this story, and I'm already a fan of this two characters.

I'm not a good reviewer, mostly because I'm Spanish and my english isn't enough to express what I want to say, but I had to say something with this... please, keep writing and giving us more of this little master pieces to bright our days... As always, thanks for sharing.

V.
laj33 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
beautiful story
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
aww this was such a great little oneshot although it was long it was really great! i love your writing and cant wait to read more!
kori2012 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved it. I love all of your work. It was definately one of my favorties. You are a great writer and I love to read your stories. Keep writing.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was simply one of my favorite things you've ever written. I just love the Lucas and Peyton you created in this story, and the scenario you put them in - so much so that i'd love to read more if you ever wanted to write a companion piece. Although at the same time, this one just feels so beautifully, perfectly finished that it is hard to know what else there could possibly be to say.

Having Dan as not only a decent, but actually a pretty cool person was a stroke of genius - don't think i've ever read that in fic, and it was so refreshing. I also adored your characterization of Peyton - her job and her situation with her Dad were so obviously part of what made her who she was in this story - and the result was a very complex, layered and endearing person. If Lucas fell in love with her, I did too :).

Am always so pleased to see your one shots, they brighten my days :)
music-is-love10 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow.

It was long and beautiful and perfectly written. I really, really, really liked it. The whole "Lucas not knowing his father" conflict in it was great - and though I usually feel bad for Brooke being portrayed as the "whiny girlfriend", it was perfect in this scenario.

I really really really liked it and i would LOVE to read your other one soon too

*cough* POST *cough*

lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
omg, loved it. are you going to continue it?
ChaosJunkiex3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really enjoyed the one shot. You write LP amazingly!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved this. Very sweet. And I'm glad that you didn't split it up into chapters. Thank you.