Reviews for The Courtship of Hazuki's Father
kagemoto chapter 2 . 2/18
a shame you're not updating this story
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Salamanra chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Damn, damn, damn, where my extension?)))
Hahaha, I liked it))) I'm relying on you)
Troglodytarum chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Deofiro chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Damn is this the end? Its been awhile since you updated, I hope to see a chapter released to end this eventually since it seems like a nice story.

Also did you this story is recommended on TV Tropes?
Deofiro chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
You got Kyon's snark down very nicely xD
Capn Distraction chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dammit this is a dead fic isn't it? too bad i absolutely loved it and would love to see more but i guess that's not going to happen.
Shoota Jame chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
First, I have to say - I'm very impressed with your ability at writing Kyon's narration. It comes across as very natural and in-character, especially compared to a lot of other fanfics. The snark is great and the thought processes seem to progress much like his actual ones, so good job with that.

Moving on from that, this is also a very interesting idea for a fic, one that I hope (despite the, ah, rather large interval of time between now and the last update) you may continue someday - it's not a concept that just anyone would have thought of, and a very clever one at that, rife with the potential for good moments, dramatic tension, and ridiculous plot twists. So, good job with this one, and know that you've intrigued me, at least.
Samuez chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Unique. Wish you finish this.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Love it!
Dria-kun chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
mooore! i like the "its ok to like ur cuz" part! ur extremely talented! check out my fic if u can!
SkullDuggery56 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Please continue this! The suspense is killing me!
The Ansem Man chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Shame this seems abandoned, but holy crap, it's so well done. Amusing, even. You captured that original Kyon essence.

Who bet on Haruhi being the mom?
Teucrian chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Excellent story! I hope you get back to this fic soon).
Mader Levap chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Really, really nice story. I HOPE it by some miracle will be continued...