Reviews for The Courtship of Hazuki's Father
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Love it!
Dria-kun chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
mooore! i like the "its ok to like ur cuz" part! ur extremely talented! check out my fic if u can!
SkullDuggery56 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Please continue this! The suspense is killing me!
The Ansem Man chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Shame this seems abandoned, but holy crap, it's so well done. Amusing, even. You captured that original Kyon essence.

Who bet on Haruhi being the mom?
Teucrian chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Excellent story! I hope you get back to this fic soon).
Mader Levap chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Really, really nice story. I HOPE it by some miracle will be continued...
Paosheep chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Hazuki and Kyon are adorable.
Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Very good, please continue!
Lord of Murder chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
very nice keep it up.
baker1944 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
love the story, please update :)
AMBLover chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I don't have much time right now..but i also want to review this story so much..so all i can say now is :I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!I read some of your other works too and they are great too!I love your writing style!Keep up the good work!)
JonBob0008 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Another great chapter, and I'm not surprised about the revelation about Hazuki. Kyon's like Al Bundy. Nothing can go right for him.

Looking forward to more...even if it does take a while.
Magnificate chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Interesting idea for a story.

Now, let's wait for some interesting plot twists in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I have to say that this is a truly interesting first chapter...

I like the fact that Hazuki's introduction provides a lot of mystery. She has a TPDD, she apparently knows how to read, and her name is Hazuki... it sends your mind on a roller coaster as to whose daughter she could be, although based on the description of the story, it kind of gives it away.

This would be one of those stories I could plow through like I did Meet the Suzumiyas (30-hour reading spree.. Good gravy, that was fun!) but if I wasn't so compelled to knock out my chapter 9 in my Gamma Dimension before Christmas, then I would have definitely finished this. I'm going to do it eventually though as I like where this is going.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
This is an absolutely fantastic story. Bloody brilliant. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »