Reviews for The Courtship of Hazuki's Father
miss koneko chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Rapidly falling in love with this fic!

Characterization couldn't be better...I hope you write more soon :)
Krawling Khaos chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I can hardly wait for the next chapter,keep it up :D
Roseanni chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Gah, I didn't notice earlier that you had updated so I read this now... Gomen.. ' *subscribes to the story*

This is beginning to be really interesting, I like the story and your way of writing, good job! 8] I hope you'll update soon!
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Poor, poor, Kyon. Everything going Bass-ackwards for him as usual. The rest of the SOS Brigade as match-makers (sort of)? At least that's what it looks like so far. This just can't end very well. _
flamingbunnies chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I feel bad for Kyon. How do you deal with your kid's crushes? Especially one on a creepo like Koizumi?
Mattricole chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Pretty good. Glad you updated.
WWII Historian chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Well, this is still a good story. I had a hard time writing my second chapter to just get it right in my head and hopefully be right to the eyes of a reader.

You might want to consider having a beta-reader as a second pair of eyes usually do help. Just a suggestion if you think you need. But as far as I've seen, you are putting great effort into these chapters.

Auf Wiedersehen!
HarimaHige chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
great chapter. please update
uzukun7 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
as good as kyon is good at makin observations and quick decisions about teh world around him, he really doesnt see the truth in front of him. its really weird that he figured that he might have to spend the next 6 years with haruhi and hazuki is from 10 years in the future. hazuki might also have god-like powers, so who might this girl's mother be? even though he doesnt want to admit it, he knows he has some sort of feelings for haruhi. i dont know i guess he likes being in denial. in either case im glad you decided to continue with this story, i know how hard college can be. i really hope you can update this and your other story soon. laterz
Tabasc0 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Glad to see this come back, I was half afraid it had slipped into limbo with too many other good fics.

I kind of agree that most of the weight is in the first half, and the voice of each character seemed less defined here. On the plus side, Hazuki's crush was adorable, and confirmation of who 'mommy' is was funny if not unexpected. I liked it.
Greg Zerich chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Oh Kyon, such denial. I guess it's growing more and more obvious, although you might be right, maybe it's not Hazuki's closed space. But then again, maybe you also lead a completely normal life.

I'm very interested to see where you're going to take this, and just how it's going to end. So far you still have me guessing though, at least about the details.

Can't wait to see the next chapter of this and/or Crossing the Stars, whichever comes first.

Although I suppose I should really also get to working on my stuff. School can be such a pain sometimes, but I'm sure we both know that well enough by now.
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Great Chapter. Poor Kyon, poor poor Kyon. I can't even begin to imagine what you have in mind for this poor doomed soul. Love Hazuki though. I hope hazuki kyon and haruhi have some kind of happy family moment before the end of the day. keep up the great work.
Selofain chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
"While he might be a smarmy bastard, I’m not one to kick a man when he’s done."

Perhaps you meant "when he's DOWN"?

Nice update though. I'm really enjoying Hazuki, and her crush on Koizumi is just so adorable, no matter what Kyon says. Nagato's "Back-up" is hilarious, especially with Kyon's initial relief.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
awesome. this might be the best haruhi story ever. ever. this is an instant classic and is going on my favorite list.
That Guy chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
That was really god chapter! I hope you add more fluff to the KyonxHaruhi ship! Update soon please, i'm dying to read more! That Guy
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »