Reviews for The Courtship of Hazuki's Father
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this is a very great story. it was so cute to see kyon as papa.

Great work
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
WOW They're going to see a BOMB! OH Can't wait!
flamingbunnies chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Yay for bombs literal and figurative. I like litural ones better cuz there is fre. Nyahahahahahaha!
Roseanni chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Hmm, taking account of hints I already have a theory about the plot and particularly the future and I must say I won't like it if I'm right. x[ But I promise to R&R in the future so please update asap, when you've got time! : This really is interesting.
Avarenda chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
this is great. I look forward to another installment
Mr CJ chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
(I honestly thought you were on my Author's Alert list, but it turns out you weren't. Whoopsie)

This is brilliance! Haruki is believable, the SOS Brigade is spot on, Kyon is *excellent* ("What am I, a house plant?") and the mystery set up behind this whole heartwarming mess is interesting enough to be compelling even without all the inevitable shipper-rivalry-messup doomed to occur

(Though I'd put money on it being Haruhi's. Name and everything gives it away, plus your track record with K/H fics, plus the situation at the end of chapter one, plus... oh, you get the idea...)
D D D chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hazuki is just too cute! I really love the way you wrote this. Everything is spot on!

I really, really hope you'll continue this. It's just so good :D

...thought of Moon Phase the moment I saw the title :P
Avarenda chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
you HAVE to make another chapter. its too adorable not to.
bowieblast chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw, I really like this so far! I hope you update soon. :)
FicReviewerWhen Able to chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was very well written and held a lot of charm to the show/manga/novel. I can picture a little kid clinging to Kyon's leg and him walking around trying to get the tyke off.

I look forward to reading more and hope your stress level goes down :)

Favorite line, hands down, "I forbid you from finishing that sentence!" xD
Aisukage- Naruto chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Love it... hope it gets updated soon~!
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
oh i like this alot. of course there's no doubting the mother heehee
Styloz chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Such a captivating first chapter! I think it was a wonderful idea to write this fic :)
V-departed chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Daw!

So cute, plus your writing is just as stellar as your other fics. I'm keeping my eye on this one!
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/5/2009