Reviews for The Courtship of Hazuki's Father
Sasaki in a Top Hat chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hm... The mother... It must be... Shamisen! (That's my answer to everything undefined with this series. All you have to do is say "Time Travel" or "Haruhi did it", but Shamisen is so mysterious...)

All waffling aside, this is pretty much the most adorable thing I have ever read. You must continue! I must read more!
Fynney and the Jets chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is absolutely adorable! I think that you did a fantastic job with the portrayal of character for everyone.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hm... cool. A chance for Haruhi and Kyon to actually bond. Because they are two very dishonest characters, and really don't know much about each other at all.
Greg Zerich chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I found this story absolutely fluffy and heartwarming. Of course I noticed that Kyon hasn't stopped to think about who else other than him Hazuki looks like...

Looking forward to reading more, if you're indeed making more. Not to mention that it's nice to take a break from the more serious brand of fiction that I'm usually used to.
roankun chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
a totally awesome story

i dont know moon phase, but i like the name well enough. and your OC's cute too. keep going
einootspork chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I'd complain that this isn't the next chapter of Crossing the Stars, but that wouldn't be very grateful of me... and frankly, who cares? This is totally awesome too. I'll love to see where this goes.

I'm assuming that Hazuki is Haruhi's daughter, right? I mean, there's not really anyone else who could be the mom.
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Where to start...?

This is really well written! I like this idea, and I gotta admit I am kinda surprised nobody has implemented an idea like this, to my knowledge. The writing is top notch, Hazuki is a great addition who reminds me of Kyon's sister, right down to the ponytails, and...thats it!

I'll keep in touch.
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Well... where to start.

I'll start off by saying that I absolutely adore the concept. A situation that seems very true to the series, but at the same time, not something that Haruhi subconsciously caused. ...Right? Y'know what, scratch that, I'll have to see. XD

But still, Kyon's daughter is looking really cute, and actually, it could happen that his daughter would call him "Papa", there are some children in Japan that do say Papa and Mama instead of otou-san or okaa-san. Huge bonus cute points for Hazuki, I'm really loving her! I like the choice of name too, I happened to really like Moon Phase. XD

I really enjoyed how Kyon is with Hazuki. He's obviously bewildered, and prolly initially exasperated, maybe even furious, with the fact that he can never catch a break, yet he slips into his role as her father quite well, naturally even. In particular, I enjoyed the part where he was putting Hazuki to bed and he'd been going through that whole "I'm holding my daughter" moment, that part seriously made me stop and go "...Wow. That was good stuff."

And uh oh, Haruhi's now home alone with Kyon and Hazuki... I hope there's another chapter in the works, I'd hate for this to just end there! Either way, great work!
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I -like- this.

I was a little skeptical given the title at first, but you certainly won me over. I especially liked Kyon's little 'father' moments throughout the chapter, it made me chuckle mightily.
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
unique...

update soon...

commence data link termination...
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ah, another great fic from you. Brilliantly done if I do say so myself. And not telling who the mother is, perfect! I half wanted to pull my hair out from not knowing.

And I thought I reconigised the name. Moon Phase. It had been bugging me as to where the name came from cause is seemed so damn familiar. Ironically I just reread the first two manga for Moon Phase last night. Talk about odd timing.

Will this be continued or is this it? I hope this is not it though!
Kazukagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
...I have told you that I love your stories right? I'm pretty sure I gave Teardrops of the River Lethe some big praise, and just recently I've been gushing over Crossing the Stars... so you do know that right?

Well if you don't, let me say it again for THIS one. I. Really. Love. It.

I think this is an interesting idea. Suddenly, Kyon is a father? And now he's alone with Haruhi and his daughter? My my. I'm rather sure of who the mother is, but even so, you didn't let Hazuki finish that sentence, so who knows if you have a twist coming out way?

Well, I'M enjoying it, and you've only put up one chapter! It's a great concept, I'll be looking forward to see how it pans out.

Oh, and Hazuki is a great OC. I like her character alot. Just sayin'.

Can't stop gushing,