Reviews for I Don't believe Mario's last name is Mario AIO!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I feel so bad for him right now XD

Like... Seriously. It was funny, but I felt kinda bad after I read it...
jakeroo123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That's why Mario's famous. Everyone knows him, so he only needs his first name.
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
LOL! This is why I find NC's 'Mario's-last-name-is-Mario joke' is FUNNY! TG Gold!
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice! I really don't understand what's so bad about the name Mario Mario. Really, I don't. It's just a freaking name. Oh well, I guess it's because I have no sanity. *Laughs like a lunatic* *Clears throat* well, Epic Win.
GreenPurple18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i thought this was funny... i also thought it really captured what would happen if mario's name was mario mario... so all in all it was really funny .. and i totally agree with you .
Darkest'Wonder chapter 1 . 11/17/2009

i was bored when i clicked on this. and now i am happy because ... GOD DAMMIT I LAUGHED SO HARD!

Lau chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was funny as hell! XD you know, you're right, poor Mario, if he had a name like that he should have had a lot of trouble everywhere! I myself have a difficult surname and sometimes it is indeed a torture, I can only imagine if I were in Mario's situation I would have killed myself by now XD.

I liked how you told the story, like in a casual conversation, it felt really fresh comparing it with most of the other fics out there, and all the jokes were quite funny (my favorite, the court scene). Thank you for this, you really made my day.

Good luck!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
The scene changes should be underlined (or something like that), since they get mixed-up with the also-boldfaced "stage directions" a bit. Also, it might help the organization if you could make everything single-spaced like the first scene (though that might be troublesome, as the site double-spaces all line breaks automatically).

Maybe you should take this republication as a chance to go through and change anything you weren't happy with - in order to set it apart from the individual "IdbMlniM" installations. Having it all published twice just seems a little unnecessary as it is...
Someone chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This story had me cracking up the whole time, it was actually hard for me to read it. Good work!
Burke94 Productions chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You watched the movie, didn't you?