Reviews for One Fine Day in the Zord Hangar
Amria 1990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i loled at the beginning of the story. very well written talk between white ranger and saba.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Saba! Well, that's better than who I was thinking. From the description, I thought Zordon, which would've been INCREDIBLY awkward. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great work.
nananax3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
lMAO .

Man , Saba was the best . I miss him . People chould include him in more fanfics (I dunno how) coz he was hilarious . I could totally see him giving Tommy relationship advice .

xD
grits chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
See saba did help tommy lol. I cant believe i missed this story when it was posted last week. it was great
TerraHart93 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
that was such a cute fanfic
JasKat fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love it.
White Firebird chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very nice job. Saba was hilarious, and I loved how him and Tommy played off each other. It was an awesome read, good stuff!
Vodams chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
interestin oneshot..it was good and it me snickering at how much i missed Saba bantering back and forth with Tommy!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hope that the reader enjoyed. Don't worry, I enjoyed reading this alright. Definitely entertaining, I always did enjoy the humor in any fic. As much as we don't know just how chatty Saba can be, I don't mind, a fic's canon can pretty much stick to the author's imagination anyway they want, it's just up to the reader whether they'd bother with it or not.

Thanks for providing the reading material. :)
Izzie chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
yay! another story. too cute. i can totally see this happening. any chance you'll finish some old stories?