Reviews for Unknown Prince
Tiana chapter 9 . 5/19
i love this fanfic toon, write some more please! :)
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 9 . 4/30
ahhh was just as fast ? I want more
RaRyomaluv chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
pls update quick
Mangastream7 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
No offense or anything however why does this story basically follow a very similar plot line to the story called My Shadow's Shadow? There are very few differences and many similarities...
Sakura-hime99 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Please update your story again! I really like how you are describing Ryoma! But I don't like how his family ( except Nanako and Karupin) are ignoring him and how Ryoga is hating his brother and dissing him a little. I hope they realize that they are at fault and change sometime in this story. But I like how the regulars are helping Ryoma. And I hope he begins to like tennis sometime. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Megame-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Please up date soon :)
2Kay7 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Please update, or at least can I get your permission to continue this story?
Aprilia Echizen chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I'm still waiting for you to update the next chapter. At FIRST,I don't like Ryoma being forced to play tennis althought I know if they didn't it the story will be boring (gomen if my grammar sucks. I'm still learning in English ) But NOW,I really really LOVE your story and I hope you can update soon. Please don't make this story on hiatus! Onegaishimasu!
sticy17 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Update soon please ; )
Continue
arya304 chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
please pick up again its really great
Nami Heartfilia chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I cant wait for the nxt chapter!
windy day1117 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
can you please update another chapter? i find this story very intriguing and absolutely amazing. i'm really interested in this fanfic but you haven't updated anything for this one for almost two years. i'm wondering if ryoma's parents will find out that their younger son is more talented that than their older son. will ryoga get jealous of ryoma for being better than him? if he finds out will he hurt ryoma? if ryoma play in tournaments like he does from the anime and manga and got injured they have to know that he is playing tennis right? how come the echizen family only pays attention to ryoga even though he doesn't deserve it the slightest? can you please please please please please please please write chapters that can answer these questions? i will be extremely grateful if you do! :)
mei101 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
please update! TTTT
Rees chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Where's the rest
RustedEagleWings chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
So great! I love it! Please write more.