Reviews for Unknown Prince
Lavalilly chapter 9 . 7/1
You have been infected with the cliff hanger virus and the only cure is to finish all your storys
MiracleCross chapter 9 . 6/8
love it so far
awefanfic chapter 9 . 3/9
please update soon!what would happen now?will ryoma's family find out?
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Awesome!~
Priecia7 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Kyaaa! I love all your chapters! I can't myself to read! Please update soon! Your story is amazing! It's one of my favorite! Please uuupppdddaaatttttteeee sssssoooonnnn !
Xx chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Continue!
Tiana chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
i love this fanfic toon, write some more please! :)
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
ahhh was just as fast ? I want more
RaRyomaluv chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
pls update quick
Mangastream7 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
No offense or anything however why does this story basically follow a very similar plot line to the story called My Shadow's Shadow? There are very few differences and many similarities...
Sakura-hime99 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Please update your story again! I really like how you are describing Ryoma! But I don't like how his family ( except Nanako and Karupin) are ignoring him and how Ryoga is hating his brother and dissing him a little. I hope they realize that they are at fault and change sometime in this story. But I like how the regulars are helping Ryoma. And I hope he begins to like tennis sometime. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Megame-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Please up date soon :)
2Kay7 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Please update, or at least can I get your permission to continue this story?
Aprilia Echizen chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I'm still waiting for you to update the next chapter. At FIRST,I don't like Ryoma being forced to play tennis althought I know if they didn't it the story will be boring (gomen if my grammar sucks. I'm still learning in English ) But NOW,I really really LOVE your story and I hope you can update soon. Please don't make this story on hiatus! Onegaishimasu!
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014