Reviews for Peep Show: 'Medicinal Purposes'
hyperStatic chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw! I love Peep Show, bring this back soon!
Moloko chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hi Rachael, it's Donna (Moloko), I've forgotten my bloody login details again lol!

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fic. It was very well written, and I think you got the character of Mark down to a 'T'. I'll look forward to reading the next instalment!
ydrewk chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Simply add a dash of heartwarming neuroticism, garnish with some simmering sexual curiosity and stir very well with one liners that would make Sid James blush and you get just a taste of Rach Radical's latest tour de force: Medicinal Purposes!

Obviously Rach Radical is no stranger to the mystifying world of Mark Corrigan's internal monologue as evidenced in Peep Show. Rach strikes the right balance between luckless loser and underdog we hope the best for in Mark's inner voice.

Rach has also created a fine comic foil in the shop assistant, curiously called Rachel (who would've thought that eh?). With dialogue snappier than a box of crocodiles and pacing tighter than Tom Jones' y fronts,this reader certainly looks forward to stepping "round the back" with Mark and Rachel again shortly. Marvellous!
ComedySuze chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like the Peep Show that chapter made me laugh out loud, good first chapter