Reviews for Two Is Company
SidneyTamsin chapter 1 . 6/26
wow! and like words. got any more?
sat1 chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice story !
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/21
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/6
as i wrot years ago:

It was beautiful. Just lovely.
I particularly liked the dialogues between them.
A dream you created here. Utopia
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome! Love it.
W. Y. Traveller chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
A wonderfully written fic. This is one of the best Kirk/Spock fics I have read. It starts out brilliantly with their relationship and deepens into the love that is buried there, coaxed out for all fans to see. It is so in character and very believable. The description of the fireworks is superb; I could picture it all so vividly in my mind. Thank you for sharing this.

Azaelea chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
If it got any cuter I'd have to leave the somber library I am in and do a dance to express my feelings of incredible joy and fuzzy warmth:D
This was soooooo perfect. I love first time fics and Spock and Kirk in this were just ADORABLE.

Glynna chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was so sweet and filled with the emotional intensity found so rarely, and definitely between our Spock and Kirk. Thank you.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was lovely! Thank you so much for writing it.

I have always loved Spock's devotion to his captain, and it's nice to see him get a chance to reassure Jim that the love is not just real but welcome, even chosen.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I believe I just found perfection
Great fic! Loved every second of it!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aww, great job!
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is a piece of pure brilliance. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
sanvero chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Fantastic story! I absolutely loved it! really really love it. You put a smile on mi face.
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fantastic, I love this beautiful story. Thank you so much!
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Fantastic story! I absolutely loved it! You are such a talented writer! I am glad to have ran across your works, and look forward to reading more of them! Thank you for writing! :D

Live long and prosper!