Reviews for Moments
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Very nice! What a great way to show that there are opportunities, but there are also choices (also timing).

I'd also like to wager why there was a loud crash and Haruka yelping. I'm guessing she was peeping on our favorite pair and Michiru scolded her! LOL! But that's just my interpretation!

writer-jm
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I enjoyed this very much. I liked esspecially Sestuna's part with Rhea, that was fun and very lighthearted.
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I log on after a long break and this is just incredible :D Have I proclaimed how much I love your writing? You remain true to the characters and yet, you make them so much more complex and detailed.

I need to go and read this again. It's perfect _
swift chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow, LOVE this...All the pairings (except for Luna) are ones that fit very nicely with Setsuna in my mind, and you wrote it very well. There's a different mood and tone in each part, matching well with the person's particular personality.

The last bit made me laugh, and it does seem very silly since Minako is already friends with the other Outers...but realistic, since she's coming not as a friend but a girlfriend.

Great job, as always, and I love reading your stories!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I liked it.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ah i loved this completely! this was so well written and i love the gentle humour that always hangs around Setsuana in your stories. i thnk you should write a Set/haruka story because your little snippet of them dancing was amazing and would be awesome if you made setsuana have a life of sin with haruka

great job with this. i always look forward to reading more
geniogene chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
although I'm new to this site. I already admire your work way before. I love all your SetsMina stories, always beautiful, sweet and well writen. you're one of my favorite author.
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
So darn wonderful, always cute and always beautifully written.