Reviews for Paradise Dawn
Bazil-kun chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
xD Really, Roxas just dropped a cat on Axel's head to see if it would get impaled by Axel's hair? xD Foolish little boy. Too cute though. I love your stories! Keep up the awesome work! chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Yay Kiity! Does Kitteh get teh tuna?

Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
fluff considered :) lol aww nearly killing a cat, made me laugh. bless. niice little filler C:
Qwertyuiop chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Lol! I love this fic please update soon

I would write more but i' m on my itouch so its hard to type
xStillxInxLovex chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
oh wow, he was going to sacrifice a kitten to see if the spikes were deadly? geez roxas!
Cirque du Lune chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Aww, That was so cute! X3 Is Axel superhuman, or is it just his hair? (kidding...XD)
DinoDance chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
aww, how cute. x3

update soon!
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Hahaha that was amazing! And you're very welcome! 8D

I have to wonder though, did the cat ever get it's tuna?

I can imagine it would want vengance, if it did not... I mean, that was a life or death situation.

Well, at least Roxas now knows that he cannot use Axel's head to give divine punishment to Sora...

That was so cute, though! Roxy was all flustered and Axel kissed his forehead! Aw~~

And it's okay...Everyone has their reasons to get a little behind on schedule! :]
Insanecat6 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
That was so cute! Not to mention funny. I can't believe Roxas went through all that trouble to see what Axel's hair was like. Was it really that hard for him to admit he wanted to touch it that he had to use a kitten instead? Speaking of the kitten, that's the calmest one I've ever seen. If I dropped one of my cats on someone's head they'd be scrambling and clawing to keep their grip. And how'd Roxas manage to climb the tree while holding it? Love to you for the filler fluff. I'll be looking forward to the next real chapter. Bye.
LifesLover chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Ah, *flails* why haven't I reviewed yet? I fail, I'm sorry. I fail so hard I might as well be crowned the Queen of Fail. The only thing I don't fail at is failing. Oh, the irony.

But, but, but, I love you. I love you lots, and I love your story, and you've got me wrapped around all ten fingers and maybe a few toes, too. I wanna slather you in butter and eat you. ... in the entirely non-completely gross way. Totally.

But, like, this is awesome. I love it so much, 'cuz I'm just so intrigued. I wanna know why he's forgotten, and knowing you, it'll be good. I love your writing like woah.

And the last part... with the friends, and Roxas smiling. It was like my heart melted along with Axel's.

Gah, I less than three you so bad.
mei lynn 64 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
-on ground twitching-Oh. Roxas, little blond, don'tworry. You're not the only one who doesn't have any clue on what's going on here!-sighs. gets up- This is really interesting. Ikinda feel bad for Roxas though. He was blamed for a fight that was both his and Riku's falt, but not really cause the little twerpstarted it. I can't wait until you tell us what the hello-kitty is going on!
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh! I LOVE Axel's reason for bugging/pissing off Roxas!XD It's just too funny and awesome! Man. Roxas really has a stick lodged up his ass! lol Maybe somebody will be able toremove it?
RenCantShine chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I WILL READ THIS!...soon...

but yayy! I read the first senence and decided it was well written so, I'm reading!

Jellybeans-steh chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
*Bumps hips with Roxas in the rain*

AWESOME CHAPPIE! AND FINALLY some more meaningful (related to Roxas' amnesia [that supposedly doesn't exist]) interaction!

Oh... I think it's more behind this beach trip..Who'll know!

Waiting for the next one!

4LLi3 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Roxie in the rain 3 Must resist the urge to draw...NO PENCIL STAY OUTTA MY HAND! Before I officially disappear into the drawing corner I thought I'd say yay for the story.