Reviews for The Puppy
macedonia1745 chapter 1 . 1/11
Germany barked...?
Fangirl101 chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey this is cute I like it
Inu Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awwwwwwwwww
ShadowsofSerenity chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww, I always knew that all Germany needed was a puppy in his life.

...but just wait until he sees the messy bathroom, chewed pillows, and wet bed... o.e
HetaliaOverload chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Pretty cute but Germany was pretty OOC...
savegalkissy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
one word: Kawaii!
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aww, this was really cute :D
umi4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AWAWAW that's all there is to say lol
WakaLakaAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww, that's so sweet...I wonder what Germany would name her? Love the fluffy story!
Chilipop chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw

Are you going to make a sequel? :) Like the cute puppy dissasters ;)
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh, how cute...

But the dog still needs a name...

James
Lorentrap chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Italy and a puppy.

That has got to be the cutest thing in the world.
Derruhm chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice concept. Poor execution.

First of all, your grammar could use a bit of work. It's not eye bleeding like oh-too-many I've had the misfortune of reading, but you could still use a bit of work.

Also, your sentence structure is kinda choppy. You might want to focus more on how the sentence flows with the rest of the paragraph rather than seeing how many adjectives you can jam in there.

While I'm on a critique, I'd argue that your characterization of Germany is a little off. Thought character interpretation is more of an individual thing, he seemed a bit too sappy and forgiving to me.

All in all, not enticing, not amazing, but not awful. If you're going for just par, stay where you are. If you want to write something worth the time spent reading though I'd brush up on some basic English.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I thought Germany will be a bit annoyed by the gift, but the end was great. At least there was no yaoi.