Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby
lillinna chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
awesome story. :)
Bumblebees United chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
update?

(: longtime lurker, firsttime reviewer for this luverly story you have here :)
jdhsmomth chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I am loving this story. I don't like that E and B are having marital problems. I think B is being stupid. Communication is a huge thing when it comes to a successful marriage. She is the one not communicating. She is holding everything in. She needs to talk about the issues with her mother, her fathers death and actually talk to E about her feeling when it comes to the various subjects. She kinda pisses me off. Although I think her being pregnant will make her come face to face with her problems. This will make her deal with them. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sugar9030 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I reaaly love your story. I found it really sad specially when edward got home and she was leaving and he was sayoing that it wasn't his fault and he could make it work almost cried. He is really presuring her to have a baby. I think he should really should have talked to her and tell why they should have a baby. I really want to know what is going to happen next.
edwardluva26 chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
i just started reading and i absolutely love it, update soon
OCFan28 chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Oh my goodness LOVE THIS! Just read all 8 chapters and now I'm dying to find out Edward's reaction! Please keep going this is amazing!
celinecocoon chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I LOVE this story! I'm surprised it does not have more reviews!
HufflepuffBlonde chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
gd story
Opie13 chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
OMG, I love this story, I was crying last chapter! I can't waite to see what happens, I might have to hate Edward in your story, but I hope not! Love your writing!
TwilightxFanpire chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
When she walked out that door, I KNEW she was gonna be pregnant. haha yes! i wanted her to! Now I wonder how will Edward will react, he better not ask if its his or someone else's...
mialuvtwilight chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
aw can't wait for more and for edward's reaction!
padalf1025 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
I can't help but feel sorry for her in this chapter. If your marriage isn't going the way you may think and then to add a baby to it that you weren't sure wanted for awhile. She must have deeper issues. I hope they can work things out!
sexhair08 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
hopefully she will love the baby :/

love this story so much :D

cannot wait for more
poop1593 chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
*cracks knucles* alright now that I have time to BREATH, it's time to review.

Last time I was to heartbroken to even think about where Bella was going to go. It's logical she would go to Alice's though (*cough* not Charlie's *cough*).

I am have mixed things about Bella. I can see why she walked out to a point. But it would have been better if she had stayed and talked it out. Thne again, Edward didn't stop her and i don't think he really gets that she is truly hurt by his lack of attention.

LOL at Alice being the "walking oxymoron".

SO she is finally preggo! now people can start saying it and it will be the truth! ;)

Can't wait for the talk with Edward and the makeup sex y/y?

Great job darlin! 3 you
BethyBooW chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Ilove this story so much that I came right over from Twilighted and favorited it here. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »