Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I was so thrilled to see this story update! It is one of my favorites; and I have missed it so so much! I totally understand why you had to step away for a bit. Marriage and a baby are 2 major things to happen one right after the other. Congratulations!

Looking forward to the next chapter. I am very curious to see where you take your characters next. Hope you had a Happy New Year :)
Iwalgama chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Omg i luv dis story! Pls do update! :)
Jesuslovesus chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Love this story! Gahhh, I can already see the drama that will happen if Bella's still stubborn. So, please update soon so my thoughts may be put to rest. I know this story is Romance/Hurt/Comfort, but I'm still looking forward to a little drama before it's Happily Ever After for Edward and Bella!
dr.meow1234 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I really love this story please keep writing I love it
Hurachee chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Yay! Welcome back and congratulations on your major life changes this year!
Hurachee chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Yay! Welcome back and congratulations on your major life changes this year!
MsIsabell chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
hi

i've been reading and loving this story for 2-3 years now and have been back and checking for updates every week/month. i love daddyward (and bella)fics and there are not enough good ones out there( i'm sorry i haven't reviewed muchS Late gratulations for your wedding;) and a month old baby! how excitingD

i hope you can relax and write when you want and have time because i will wait how long it takes;)
LadyTx chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Welcome back!
taely chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
omgosh. i just have to say, ALL that in a year and a half? KUDOS! that sounds so amazing. congratulations on the marriage and the baby girl ) i'm sure she's beautiful to be honest, it's been a long time, so ima re-read this whole story cuz all i remember about it was that it was GOOD. hopefully by the time i finish re-reading this you'll have a new update ;DD

lol but seriously CONGRATZ! that sounds...so..cool. im young, but i hope all that happens to me one day ) good luck on the baking business!
TruvyBlue chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
So freaking excited! Congratulations on all the great changes to you life!
teacher1209 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Oh wow! Congratulationa on the new business and the new baby. I knew you had gotten married but did not know about the other hreat things that have happened to you.

I was so excited to see this alrert in my inbox. I cannot tell you how excited I am that you are going to continue this story. I really love the characters and have been hoping for an update at some point which is why I kept the story on alert.

Happy New Year!
d6161 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Yay!
19casey94 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Yay! Thank you :)
latuacantante4him chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Congrats! You have been busy. *wink* Thank you for letting us know. Looking forward to reading more. HUG
midnightmist101 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011