Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby
JustForLols chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Please please please update soon! :L x I think Bella should tell Edward why she thinks she isnt reasy for a kid! She wants to do things in her life! Give her a break dude! X
VeThena chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Interesting story so far. I am a bit wary that it's started so long ago and it aint further along. But i like it. Hope you update soon.

In this chapter Bella said that if only she was aware of the antibiotics she wouldn't have gotten preggers, but she stopped Edward from making love to her in chap02 i think because she was aware of the effects of the antibiotic. Yeah, just letting you know.

Oh, i hope the talk they did on this chapter isn't the actual talk because they still haven't been honest. I mean there's Bella's real fears (stemming from her own mummy issues); Edward's residency and it's unstable shifts.

Hope you update soon.
lettywilson chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
I think eventually bella will come around and accept the baby. The ultrasound could be the main turning point. To hear the hearty and know they created a life together in love... Please update soon!
marysway chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Bella really had a hard on for not having a baby. I hope she gets over it since she is pregnant. Looking forward to updates.
mcamastow chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
It is so good to see an update on this story even if I see it late.
earthbound angel 24 chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Brilliant story. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next installment :) Hopefully Bella will get over her fears and accept herself into the new mommy role.
Bu rodrigues chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I read the entire story in one afternoon and I fell in love for it.

You written soooo good , still that I cried much with these two.

Please, post the chapter soon.

I'm very anxious to know how Bella will fell in love for the baby.
Maddy chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
I think Edward is being too NICE to her. ugh
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I'm SO pleased you have got back to this story! I would have read this update sooner but I'm afraid REAL FLU knocked me off my feet for over a week and the cough and headaches since meant I failed! HOWEVER what a wonderful time I've had finally reading it! I'm sure Edwards right,at least I hope he is. Once Bella sees her baby's heart beat and hears that beautiful sound she'll feel the love for the baby they've made together. Wonderful chapter,well worth the wait.
spannieren chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
amazing chapter :)
aly1390 chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Hi! I want to apologize for the late review and all, but I just want to say that it was a pleasant surprise to see an update for this story. Congratulations on the wedding!

I'm just afraid for these two-well Bella mostly-because of her apprehension about the pregnancy, I just hope she gets to accept the pregnancy as a positive event in her life and not come to regret the pregnancy. I get it that she feels overwhelmed by the whole situation and all that, but so far I really am exited for the next couple of chapters, I will of course be waiting for the next chapters... Again CONGRATULATIONS!
romanceaholic chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Bella will come around to the baby. I feel when she sees the ultrasound with heart beating it will become real to her. She can see it. Eventually she'll realize the baby was created out of their love for each other. Edward was stunned when she told him. Happy,, but shocked. "SM" surprise it wasn't a woman, but a reminder of a staff meeting for work. Funny really. Using technology to keep his schedule kept with constant reminders. Bella has already admitted she's been very selfish with Edward. Her thoughts she wants to try and change. The fact Edward wants children to enrich their lives. She wants just the two of them. Compromise isn't an option any more, nature took that out of their hands. She's pregnant now she'll just have to accept it and go on. She's a writer right. Spends time at home. Go to a book store get books on babies, mothering, etc... Do some research learn. It's happening you just got to go with the flow. Your husband will be there with you. Edward doesn't want to be apart from Bella. He just needs to make time for his wife.
raeb2008 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Loved this chapter! I think your Edwards almost perfect! He's being supportive yet still excited. He can't read her mind so if she needs something she's gotta put those big girl panties on. Plus she should feel like crap after acting like a child and not talking to her partner about her fears and suspicions. Running away doesn't solve anything just postponed the inevitable ya know? Anyways, looking forward to more! Rae
JJ1234 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
great chapter
cinewardy chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
i love this :) yes, i think bella will adjust that, and i don't think edward being to pushy. haha, i can't wait for the ultrasound!
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »