Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby
heelstominivan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, you c ckblick h00r, how dare you stop that sh#t right there. Thats it, I'm hunting your ss down and forcing you to tell me if she's preggers or not. D mn you!

Great start. You're amazing, so I'm sure this story will be too. Sending you lots of love 3!
CathyD chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hey hun, it's FalconCraneLove from Twilighted. I just finished reading the chapter after getting your email. Great first chappy. Love that you give us just enough to make us come back for the next one. Evil, but brilliant! LOL

Looking forward to reading more of this -I'll definitely be putting this on the alert list.

Good job, keep it coming! :)

Cat
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really like this so far, and I'm wondering if it's Edward or Bella who wants a baby so bad. I'm guessing it's Bella from this chapter, but I kind of want it to be Edward - I have a think for hot guys and babies haha. Keep up the great work!

-Sam
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Great start!

I wonder who is the one wanting the baby. I hope it'll be Bella. That way Edward can cause drama for them all LOL

Update soon!
tinaababy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I'm interested to read on. I want to know if it is Bella who wants the baby or if it's Edward who wnats kids. Very interesting plot. :)
taylorbug612 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
love this story its awesome cant wait for new chapters
ezmac chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
...

Well?

Is she or isn't she?

!

XD

I am trying to be patient (:

-erinzomg
Gabz chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Love it!

hope you continue and update soon
Batman4eva chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
is she preggo?

update soon!
jcfkbfvkkjdbvkb chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
you may not know this but i helped beta this chapter.

i liked it then and i like it now.

keep up the great work.