Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby
manda2784 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Yay for updates!

I'm glad everything is cleared up between Edward and Bella now. Hopefully Bella will eventually be as excited about the baby as Edward is.

Can't wait to read more!
princesssparkle01 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Can't wait to see how the pregnancy goes and the first scan! As a bit of fluff could they maybe take a pregnancy test together? I'd love to see their reactions. Please update again soon
michi chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
its been soo long since te last update..this is a really great present... i love that they've worked things out...a sigh of relief that edward's not cheating...because it's plain wrong for someone to cheat especially when the wife is pregnant...

please update soon
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
OMG! I am so happy to see an update for this story. I don't keep up with many stories anymore, but this is one of three that I must read right away, the others I just delete from my inbox.

I would would be the same way she is, I have no idea if she will change, and I think she is so nervous that Edward's extreme excitement and jumping right in will scare her off a bit... It would scare me off I know that.
Zizi The Twilighter chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Awesome chapter update asap!
sweetmel21 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
These kids have a lot of work cut out for them.
sunnyshiney2 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Thank you so much for updatingthis story! I started reading it this summer and really love it! Please keep up with the updates :o) I love this Edward and don't think he'spushy, just encouragiing. Bella on the other hand needs some time to adjust. :o)
MsIsabell chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
hi) i missed you!

good chapter. i think bella will change her mind after the utrasound;)and i understand edward!

looking forward to more chapters)
Courtney37 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
poor Bella. :( ruining the moment, totally not cool. lol I really hope that when she sees that this baby is DEFINITELY real she'll shapen up! Edward is soo excited though. you can so tell. lol thanks again and I'm so glad you updated. and brought them back together. Merry Christmas! :D
JennyinOz chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Having 3 children and 2 of them being surprises conceived whilst on different forms of the pill I feel for Bella.

Well written. I hope you update soon
Andi 31 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
wow she is finally pregant . I am sue that Bella will be excited about the baby. Please update soon and Merry xmas
lovelywendy chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
eeeek, love this story!

please moree!

merry christmas! :)
twihard30987 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
I think that its going to take time and reassurance by getting there relationship together to make her really want the baby. I know she is scared though. I think that Edward need to be the more for her cause there is nothing like being pregnant alone. I really hope they turn out alright. I love this story cause I feel like I can seriously relate to Bella at this moment in my life. Please write at vampire speed!
slightlydazzled chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
What a wonderful Christmas surprise! I was hoping that you hadn't given up on this gem of a story. Imagine my happiness when I saw the new chapter. I am happy that Edward finally knows about the baby, but I feel like there is more drama on the horizon. Thanks for the update!
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Amazing chapter! I'm so glad Edward is not cheating! I can't wait for the next update :)
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »