Reviews for Started With a Kiss
Person chapter 25 . 6/25
need. more. chapters
hpFan5015 chapter 25 . 6/15
Love this story... please continue.
I miss this story. It’s one of my favs.
I hope you are doing good but I do wonder if you’ll update soon :)
Can you pleaseeeee hurry with the next chapter I’m really upset I can’t continue im dying to hear the ending! I absolutely love this story your writing is great.
Angela Molina chapter 9 . 3/28
Rita Skeeter is a beetle, not a fly.
Angela Molina chapter 3 . 3/28
Lol, it’s Papua New Guinea. You left off the “u”.
Bloody Hell! This was brilliant!
Unicorn20023 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is amazing!
Anonymous chapter 25 . 2/6
You started it 2009!?
New Reader chapter 25 . 1/13
Please update when you can this is a wonderful story that has Cedric still alive. It's very descriptive and I can practically see it all happening before me. Keep up these wonderful stories and your imagination!
Evaline101 chapter 25 . 12/27/2017
PLease update soon. Your story is awesome.
cshen.julienne chapter 25 . 12/23/2017
Hey this is really good! Please finish and please don't let him die in the end!
AnjalikaPotterhead chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
I don't think harry would ever abandon hermione like he didn't even want to care for her at all. do you really think, parting hermione from harry and ron is the cause she befriended puffs? I liked your story, but I don't know you disliked harry this much.
Jess Chen chapter 25 . 11/2/2017
You are right that in canon Harry is better at defense. Hermione's better with theoretical things I think, so in general she would be better at magic overall. She's good at defense, but Harry is just a bit better :)

Looking forward to next update!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
Wow. Just wow! I have no words for how much I love this story! I've never read Hermione/Cedric before (I found this because I'd been reading some of your Dramione stories) but I'm honestly so on board with this couple? And I just love it, I binged the entire thing so far in one sitting. And I'm so in love with how you write Cedric! Anyway before I ramble too much I want to say thank you for a great new story to add to my list of favorites!