Reviews for Living through it!
jklsd chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
she'll only love Adrian as a brother? fuck that
rose and Adrian!
dimitris a fucking pig
jkdf chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
wow so fucking rose made up for Tasha hurting that makes since
jfgdk chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
wow I really believed he loved her what the fuck is going on? I just don't get it
dx chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
soooo how was he with Tasha for 2 years if nothing happened between them? I don't get it!
me chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
WOW all the times rose tried to leave him and he cried and shit...what a fucker
me chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
funny how adriangot it worse then dimitri...poor Adrian! HE deserves rose not dimitri. all he had to do was show himself and what do you mean he was with Tasha for two years but never slept with her?did they live together?
me chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
that's just not enough for me...you should have drug that out a bit/I mean she pretty much broke up with him just a few minutes ago...what the fuck...you should have drug it out let rose go to la and gave us a dimitri pov...
me chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
he needs her when he needs her...on his own time...what about rose ?
dimitri is a selfish piece of shit he can go fuck himself. rose should be with Adrian hes the shit !
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Love the twist! Great story not predicatable and I loved that. Definitely worth reading! Great job!
ROSE212 chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
ok i just found this story and it is really good but im just soooo confused. who are natalya and nicola? are they really dimitris sisters? cuz in the real series their not and you never explained who they were so its just very confusing and why does dimitri have a twin brother all of a sudden? if you could just message me back and explain i would appreciate it :) but other than that it is reallly good!
loventherussian17 chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
really great story loved it cant wait to see what happens in the squeal
tiff3385 chapter 21 . 10/10/2010
ok Wow...was a really good fic up until the dimitri tasha thing...reallly labelling a fic as a dimirti rose fic when it so clearly isn't is just rude...and it should definately be labelled as betrayal not romance...this is just wrong.
MissesAdrianIvashkov chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Fyi, Dimitri's mom's name is Olena. He has 3 sisters named Sonya, Karolina, and Vikotria. He has a nephew Paul. And a niece Zoya. Just thought you should get that before you post again. Might wanna fix your mistakes too. Just letting you know. :D
MaggieChauvin chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
/oh dear this is going to be interesting!
skiser chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
i must tell you that i loved this story it was so unique that is until the chapter of the wedding i kept reading it hoping that there was some explaination for what damitri said and did but i was obviously wrong. i never expected it to be about rose falling in love with another man.