Reviews for Resurrecting Annie
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
This is such a good story. 'Good' doesn't even do it justice. But it's been way over a year now since your last update. Are you ever going to finish it?
Aronim chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
First, I think this is a really interesting fic. Because, for a family running a criminal empire, the Fowls seem very clean in the books and exploring a past that must, logically, have been really, really dark is a good idea. You do not make or maintain a criminal empire by being squeamish, though being quite so in the thick of torture and murder might not be necessary for all crime bosses.

This fic seems to be missing an AU tag, considering the fact that it is quite thoroughly established in the books that Artemis never had friends outside Butler, (and then, only sorta in the first book) not until he got fairy friends. And Tuley seems like a friend, if the kind you are wary about and never turn your back on. Not to mention Annie, who he clearly remembers here. She seems like both a friend and someone he grew to respect, which contradicts canon. For that, I think AU is necessary.
ObscurityProject chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
How could such an amazing story be left like this? I need to know the end of this!
nell chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Ahh I've missed this story. So good. But how does it end?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
hey is this ever going to be finished? because it's really amazing
Falling Ice chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I...Love this story.
I couldn't stop reading. I usually don't concentrate this much when I'm reading fanfiction, but this one I did.
Your writing skills are amazing :)
FrostbiteInApril chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Hello! This is freaking creepy ( in a good way ) is this the end? I hope it's not! I have no clue why all of the sudden yo uthrough in young Angeline, was it to show the Fowls has mirdered before? Chap,16 was definatly the saddest. I CRIED WHEN ARTEMIS WAS TALKING TO ANNIE'S DEAD BODY! Why did you kill her off? This is an amazing story, and has scared me. *shiver* Beckett and the scratching was creepy.
kid-kun chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
I honestly don't have anything constructive to say here. I sometimes get a little confused (though I assume that's the intent most of the time) but the grammar and your choice of characterization are A.

I have to say, I'm honestly in love with this story. One of my top favorites for the Artemis Fowl fandom, most definitely. I hope to see the rest of it very soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Question: How has this got ANYTHING to do with the plot? I hope that this is explained next chapter.
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
This is just cruel, although I admittedly only discovered this incredibly amazing fanfiction 2 days ago, I read each chapter with great enthusiasm and joy at the fact that you were able to keep the characters true to Eoin Colfer's work (those Colfer pills must be working)
To leave such a massive cliffhanger like this is just evil! I for one would like to join the Artemis Fowl I hate club and I cannot wait to see Captain Short's reaction to Artemis' stump for an arm and when she finds out that he killed his own father when they (if ever) reunite.
I haven't a clue how long it takes for you to update and I undertand you are incredibly busy but please, update this as soon as you are able :D
jesshoe chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
LOVE YOUR STORY SO FAR! :)
Chocolate Spirit chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
A-M-A-ZING! But id like to go back to artemis and anni plz!
abcdefg8EN chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
As usual, another great chapter. I can kind of see Angeline throwing him off a roof, actually...

Anyway, keep going. The end is close, I feel it, and you've yet to clear up whether or not Artemis' corpse is currently lay next to Annie's with a bullet in it's skull. That is something I am anxious to hear about.
You may be able to tell.

Sir E. Bellum chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Hello.
My name is Sir E. Bellum. I don't often review and when I do, only at the end of whatever has been posted. I would like to say that this, though radically different than how I prefer and/or write my versions of Artemis and Holly, is one of the best depictions of them I've seen. As a lover of leaving my readers at cliffhangers (I've learned they can be rather threatening) I enjoy how you write. This has given me some interesting ideas for later stories (not plagiaristic, I assure you) and lit a fire under me to finish the chapters I am currently writing, thank you.
Shadow Huntress chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Wow, you can be confusing!
I am really looking forward to reading the rest of your story. . .I think.
Honestly, I really don't know what to think.
You have a really interesting view of young Angeline and Artemis.
Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress