Reviews for Promissa Facta Sunt
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice work! I'm going to go and chain-read the third part of this now!
Zoser chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice, very nice!
codo chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great story. Love the way you're writing Pete. He is so often portrayed as a caricature, but you've kept him true to the show. Looking forward to the sequel.
leiasky chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my chest clenched here - in a good way. I love how you brought the closet back into this story and tied it to Sam's feelings for Jack - and how Pete was intruding on that little space she had in her home for him. Nicely done and I'm looking forward to the next part!
elleelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
how could you leave it hanging there :(
gater62 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
What a wonderful J/S story that didn't really even have J in it! Great sense of Sam musing and I loved the HP reference!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very good and well written.
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, well written! Helps to flesh out the "behind the scenes" that just may have taken place in season 8. Great work, glad you had the encouragement to continue that plot!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lovely, loved it.
jhalya chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow, this was great! the ‘he who must not be named.’ cracked me up! can't wait to see what is with this sudden need Jack is experiencing:D
majorsal chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
more! :p

no, really, what happens when sam arrives at the base? change it up a bit from what happened in 'threads' and give us your own version.

pwese? :p
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Who is Pete? O.o

Sigh. I am so far behind in this series.

Adorable. As usual. :) Just... generally... perfect. :D
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
AH! Boo hiss! You said there were going to be two more, right? RIGHT?

Thanks for your sweet reply. I'm glad that I brighten somebody's day, even with just a review. It know that it makes me happy when somebody does that for me! I'm writing a cute little Stargate oneshot at the moment... The premise is Jack policing the base whenever Carter falls asleep in her lab. So sweet that it practically floats into Candyland. But that's how I like 'em.

Sorry, we're talking about your story and not mine. My bad. Sometimes all my reviews consist of is word vomit and gushing. Which is a rather interesting combination, come to think of it. And here I am, proving my own point!

YAY for Sam realizing that Pete is SO not the guy for her. Uh, ladies and gentlemen, in one corner is Jack, the hot, sarcastic, older guy. In the other is Pete, the dimwitted policeman.

Yeah. No contest.

I positively CANNOT WAIT to read the next segment! Good luck with it, and I'll be very glad to see it whenever you get it out! :D
Odonata Epiprocta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ow... I'm not sure whats coming, but I like the direction your heading in. Love the 'Sam Carter world saving kit'. Thanks for the sequel! Looking forward to more :-)
dp chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very nice. Glad your adding to "Small Steps and Giant Leaps".