Reviews for Hallelujah
mystica88 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Well, I just spent the night going through this series and I have to say that it is amazing. You did a wonderful job creating this little AU and I love the story, interactions, and tone of the whole thing. The characters were spot on (especially Dean and Cas!) and the way that one problem always flowed into another was very much like the show. Thanks for the fabulous read!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Aaah, a cliffhanger even in the final chapter! It was amazing, I loved it! But I suppose there's nothing new there. Well, on to the next story!
tiffytiff chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Hey, loved reading this story, love the song, just letting you know that Leonard Cohen is the original artist to hallelujah, but I do love Jeff's version.
Anuki chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
This chapter was great! The final part is brilliant!
krissy7490 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Wow! What an ending! Amazing story. Just amazing.
Punky chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Oh sh!t! I was on the edge of my seat with this one, face about two inches from the screen, lol. No joke.

I'm not surprised Castiel shrank away from being healed and becoming an angel again. He porbably doesn't trust the angels anymore. Poor guy.

Ad poor Katie... dies for nothing :(

"You lose" Hm... very haunting. I can't believe you've left me hanging with this Temi!
alescA Munroe chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
*dances about* Oh, this is good

I like your portrayal of Sandalphon, and the perspective on everything that Castiel has
Anuki chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Brilliant! I loved it!
Punky chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Curse you fanfic for delaying this! *shakes fist*

Hm... good point about the choosing of Castiel to be the one to save Dean. It does seem odd after all, to pick one of the lower ranking Angels for such an important job, but i just never knew why they did it.

Ooh Sandalphon, i forgot about him. He was a prophet? O.o Great now I got images of Chuck running around as a archangel *snorts*

Talk about pressure... poor Dean :(
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Absolutely love that song and it is so fitting for this arc! Honestly, you gave me chills! Cannot wait to see how this all ends up.
Anuki chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This chapter was brilliant! Katie is really in trouble!
Punky chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I'm such a loser, I reconize the song from Shrek lmao XD

LOL Gotta love Bobby: "watching them all like a hawk and keeping the alcohol and cutlery locked away for good measure."

"things went so wrong for them, what happened to the simple life as hunters that they once had, why they are the ones so touched by a destiny that they neither wanted nor craved" Ah, so true. I ask the same thing of Kripke... what has he done to these poor boys? :(

wtf, is all hunter bloodline's eventually passed down? That's really bizarre!

Oh sheeat... Poor Katie :(