Reviews for Giving Up The Ghost
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/28
I love harry/blaise this was really good :-)
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
aww..in the beginning i was sad..bu now i am happy..
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Thank you so much for continuing the story. This was a perfect conclusion.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow. You may have just converted me to Blaise/Harry! So very glad that they got their happy ending! Also loved that Cedric's parents kept in touch with Blaise...
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
And now my make-up is ruined.

All I have to say is you're an amazing author. I was pissed when I saw you had paired Blaise with Harry as a sequel. It felt like betraying Cedric. But now I'm happy with it. Therefore, you have perhaps managed the most important goal of an author: showing a reader an opinion other than their own. Magnificent work. :D
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great follow up. Love Harry and Blaise together.
M. Monster chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Your odd pairing fics make me very happy. Blaise, I agree with Ma and Pa. You're a freaking idiot. MEN.

Lovely job.
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
bloody fantastic story! Loved Cedric's Necklace as well. um...not to be nosey (sorta), but is there ever going to be a sequel to 'Claiming the Wolf' and 'Imprinting and Such' I absolutely loved both stories and am hoping to find out what's going on with James and Seth.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
WHAT THE HELL? (she resentful agrees it actually was an amazing ending and she got the happiness and everything and should be happy again) NO! Caise NOT Haise, SOSOSOSOSOSO much sweeter, worked better, AND THE DAMN PENDANT. NO! he CANT make new memories No Wrong, its CEDRRIC please

Wow that became rather incomprehensible, but you get my general feeling. Im basically just a Blaise fan now, so ill wander over and look for more when you havent kept me up until half 3 in the morning with your damn awesome tales! x

“I’m not going to due, Blaise.” its DIE! :)

gah i cant even handle bittersweet. Has to be overly sugary...
whodidyoukillforyoururl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I LOVE IT! ITS ADORABLE :):):) keep writing :D
pk chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it :)
Cdnwhitetiger chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous! I loved how you characterized Harry and I loved the tenderness of the story. Yay for Blaise opening his eyes and for the happy ending!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i loved it! Haise you say? Hm... I'll have to look into that.
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OHMYGOD!YOUMADEASEQUEL! AND IT'S HARRY BLAISE OH MY OH MY OH MY

aw. YES. I totally agree with your author's note.

argh. As always. You are the BEST slash-writer ever. Or writer, at that. LOL Your Harry-Blaise is still, and always will be, my absolute favorite ;)

this made me blush:

The Slytherin (for once a Slytherin always a Slytherin)stalked towards Harry and surprised them both by embracing him from behind, his arms going around his stomach and pulling him back into Blaise’s chest. He sighed and rested his chin on the top of Harry’s head. “What did I do this time?”
tessa chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
:) i love your happy endings and im very glad you decided to have a blaise/harry sequel. although i really liked cedric/blaise and could you please write another story for them? but with a happy ending :) please?