Reviews for A Life in Crisis
jstapny chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Wow. If I wasn't at work, I would be bawling right now. My heart hurts. Don't know where to start so I will just say AMAZING. You nailed it!
bammi1 chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Aw, poor Ellie. I figured there was something wrong, but like Bobby, didn't figure it to be happening so fast. And poor Bobby, he just cares so much about others. This is going to be tough on him. Good chapter.
IntoDarkness chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Thanks for Ellie. She is a wonderful and enduring character.
Caia chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Almost almost almost made me cry.

*blinks*
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Beautiful...thank you!
movieholic chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Although I knew it was going to happen, I still felt like Ellie's death was a personal blow. I truly love this story, and I can't wait to read more, even if it's the last chapter (which makes me sad to hear). Anyway, brilliant job. Thanks for sharing.
TriStateCopFan chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Aw, that was so sad, but sweet. I think she got through to him (at least a little) finally. There'd better be another chapter with resolution! LOL He needs to tell Eames! Doesn't he HAVE TO obey Ellie's dying instructions? Geez...poor Bobby...how many others in his life can die? Hurry and write more!
IntoDarkness chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I really like Ellie. I'm sorry she doesn't have long in this world, but I think she will do more good before she goes.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
You know what,just go to him Alex!
bammi1 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I know I am in the minority here, but I am disappointed that she is a nun for exactly the same reason everyone else is glad she is. No romance for them. I really think she is such a smart and sensitive person, (a great character, btw) and she could have been so good for him. But, great story anyway, of course! And looking forward to more.
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I love Ellie...she's a tough cookie, continuing to pursue her calling to help others even as she has her own ominous health issues to contend with. I don't know what's in store for Ellie, but I hope she's given the miracle of more time. Goren instinctively calling Eames to reach out to her, even though his conscious brain doesn't want to, makes me think there is hope for him following Ellie's advice. I'm actually torn between wanting Goren to work out things himself with Ellie's help, and having Eames go to him after that phone call. I can't wait to see where you take things from here. Either way, I know it'll be good! :-)
TriStateCopFan chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Hm, I figured she had something bad but didn't know it'd be that fast-acting. Alex must find him SO frustrating to talk to! I'd be in my car driving up there - Poor Bobby tho'...he's forced to go up there for peace and a break from emotional turmoil, and he ends up with a new dose of it anyway. When's he gonna talk to Alex and tell her that SHE'S his "cure" ? Update Soon!
Gypsy5 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Superb just superb, I have a feeling the word "you" did not need to be spoken. This is an excellent G&E story yopu can almost hear them saying the words.

I hope you can get the next chapter up sooner rather than later. But willing to wait for the excellent writing that goes along with it.
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Wow, Sister Ellie is quite the powerhouse despite her frailty. I hope Bobby heads her words. I'm hoping we get to learn more about Ellie, too. I'm finding her really interesting! Thanks for the great update!
cifan chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Excellent! I love the fact that Ellie's a nun. Perfect.

Looking forward to more.