Reviews for A New Adventure
Tetisheri chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
OMG Firouz had modified his exploding sticks and got new invention :D Phoenix he called it :) nice naming )
YES FOR SCIENCES D ooh i couldn't stop laughing since he came in scene and Sinbad/Doubar reactions towards him :)) love soo much how innocent Firouz is and his description been looking as a kid, his happiness is that of a child,,, so true so touching,,,,,,, it just brings me back to how much i loved him in the show,,, and his usual amazing excitation about his invention and his success ,,,, all about him here is so fitting and matching with dear Firouz of the show,, well done

also i liked so much how Doubar linked things together and doubt that the vision has something to do with Maeve,,, very nice thought :)
hehehe and both the brothers seemed to be really confused about Bryn talk :D none of them understand it well or they were somehow not totally convinced by the little mystery she gave them :)

seriously, with every chapter you capture the real spirit of the show characters,, all of them,,, and bring their memories back to us very successfully,,, it's like while i'm reading it i'm feeling myself watching a new episode of the show,, great work :)
Tetisheri chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
well, this vision is really interesting,,, nice picture you draw,,, and new creative ideas :) like it ;)
and how Sinbad felt guilty towards a sad Bryn who only tried to help,, very touching from the captain side,,, also like how Doubar succeeded to improve his brother mood by a very simple chat... and memories :)
well i have to admit that in spite of being aware that Firouz inventions turned somehow against Doubar so many times but i never noticed that poor Doubar was the only victim of them :D :D good observation :) and lovely chapter
Tetisheri chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Hahaha a great scene between Talya and Rhyad :D poor black rose, she seems to have very bad luck :) she was also seen by Rumina and Plunket,,
well about Rumi i so love her here,,,,
"Because vengeance is a perfect art," ... now that is a typical Rumina :) these words summed all about her very perfectly,,
" He'll have to suffer what I suffered, and possibly more," ... Sinbad really will suffer then,, he seems to be in real troubles this time, Rumina sound now more serious,, i guess she had somehow grown up and get enough lessons even if she still keep some of her humor nature :)
i so laughed at this ... " ... bad taste in jewelry." :D :D :D it's amusing to know her opinion in Bryn in such small details however it's very expected she wasn't liking her style ;)
aaand nice move here, that of the vision transferred by the harpy to her :)
Tetisheri chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
heyyyyy nice chapter :) really really like it from the first time i read it :) when i re-read it now again i just remembered how much i like the conversation between Sinbad and Bryn :) this was perfect, the closeness that make Sinbad talk to her even if he didn't say too much but at least he accepted to talk about Maeve which wasn't permitted with anyone else,,,, their friendship is amazingly sincere and lovely,,, Bryn was right when she thought she is the only one to talk with him without causing him being mad of her :)
also the idea of Dermott having the gift of visions from the future is quite interesting ;)
and how Doubar know the kind of conversation his brother and the brunette had from Sinbad features :D and felt his brother uneasiness and go rescue him in the right moment :D
haha and the final scene of Rumina just remind me of the show itself,, it's perfectly fitting with the show, i mean how Rumina was introducing in the episodes and her evil yet playful mood ;)
nice work here, really amazing chapter :)
TiaKisu chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
What a fascinating premonition! The idea was GREAT! And Sinbad's just like I would expect him to be, such few days after his meeting with Scratch. Great job!
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I still think it to be interesting how Bryn was not the shy character here at all. In the show she always seemed to be calm and didn't open up much to others. But in this chapter she's the one to start talking, asking questions and searching for answers. I guess this is just normal, considering how the events in 'Hell House' must've unsettled her. It's really an interesting scene this way, though I can also see why Sinbad doesn't want to give any answers just yet. Oh, and great portrayal of Dermott btw. There are only few stories out there that grant him enough space as a bird; and in season two we saw way too little of him, too. So yeah, I'm happy to see that the little hawk is a real member of the crew here! Well done. :o)
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Awww, I still LOVE how you portrayed Rumina! She is awesome in this chapter. And Plunkett really is her pet. Hah, cannot wait to see what happens should she one day get bored of him. xD And Talya. Wow, she's all like she was in the show! Really great how you captured all these baddies so well. And great new characters btw. Cannot wait to read more about Eleana and her first encounter with the crew!
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
NICE!

I LOVE the flow and the brother's talk!

It really shows their bond as brothers!
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Great, great, great story! LOL
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Yea!

It's about time you posted the next chapter!

And I LOVE how Dermott had his vision and yet no one questions how a HAWK has magical visions. I LOVE how it's accepted since he's a sorceress' hawk.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elenor chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Its wonderful and I want to read more! Please go ahead, write more!
msforever chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
ohh thats great plz post more son ,cant wait.
Negalmuur Oneiros chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Looking good so far. Love the rpg compilation :)
loveangel19 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
oh,a new fic, I hope there will be lots of Maeve/Sinbad moments :)

great start, please post more soon
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Well guys this looks wonderful! I did see one or two spelling and or wording mistakes, but otherwise WONDERFUL! I LOVE how Bryn got Sinbad talking! I can't wait for chapter 2 to be posted!

Love ya,