Reviews for Homecoming
montgomerys chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw that's sweet : )

i love charlotte hehe
vern chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I can see this happening in the season opener. You should write for PP! :p And I agree, a continuation of this little ficlet would be awesome. I'd love to see how Cooper/Charlotte progresses with the baby and a grieving Violet. I think it'll also do the Violet and Charlotte friendship some good as well.
frk'nsweetheart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I can totally see this happening as well. Awesome job, i know it says "complete" but you should totally continue this...the whole relationship developing between all three of them plus little baby boy turner, would be legit. Doverall, loved it.
VioletTurner chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved it! I could see this happen on the show. There's no way Violet will get over Katie's attack easily. Can't wait to read more!
Katrina Kenyon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really like this. It's short, but somehow you've managed to make it a very powerful piece of writing. Kudos to you.
SomewhereApart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved it. This is the way I would love to see Charlotte and Cooper work out at the beginning of the new season - just doing their best to handle everything, even if it means doing things they thought they never would.

Great work - I hope you continue to write more! :)