Reviews for Catch
ChainGangHottieWithKillerLegsx chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great one shot! haven't read many from Patrick's p.o.v, i loved it!
honest ink chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's a nice enough story, I guess. First of all, though, it drives me crazy the way you switch tenses. You go from present to past and it drives me nuts!

You also seem to be repeating "Patrick" a lot and using an awful lot of parallel structure. You drive in your point, but your story lack vivid descriptors-some nice juicy adjectives or those propelling action verbs-to inflate it, to bring it to life.

Work on making your stories palpable, instead of just doling them out to get reviews.
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Dearest friend: This was very intriguing. With all due respect, Alex Luceli
Yu chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
love it!
IfLoveIsAnOceanWide chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Can I start off by saying i LOVE that Duran Duran song. It made my day to see those lyrics at the top of your story.

The show does everything in Kats POV and it was nice to see the event that have been happening in the show from his point of view.

I love this show and really enjoyed reading your FanFiction.
Padiddle chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really liked this. (Don't put yourself down!) I liked the list format and the fact that we were getting into Patrick's head. You wrote his view very well. Very nice.
Lulu Jones chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love the show too! Obviously no one could ever be as good as Heath, but I love how Ethan Peck is playing Patrick. By the way, I really enjoyed reading your one-shot thingy (don't know what to call it :P). Keep up the great work :).
mshrmit chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely loved this. There were a couple of typos, but other than that, it was perfect. You did a great job capturing Patrick's thoughts. Thank you.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love how you describe Patrick in the beginning. It sounds a lot like him with his silly little 'things' that mean nothing to him.

I LOVE the list of things that Patrick did. Even though, obviously, I already saw most of it happen, I still love seeing you list it all and describe it. :D

I love this a lot. I think that you had the characters totally in character. :D

And I am so obsessed with this show right now too. :D
rachelica9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I liked this a lot. This seems like a really good summary of everything we know so far and I love how well you captured how I imagine Patrick's voice to be
daisy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome! I love finally seeing Patrick's thoughts, instead of Kat's point of view. Great job!
OrDiNaRyPeOpLe chapter 1 . 8/6/2009

I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed this little drabble of some sort.

Very much in character, which I like in a story.

Hope to see more from you.

Peace Around The World For Generations,

veryannoyed chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
nice job catching patrick's thoughts they seemed to suond like him
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Love it.

Don't worry, I'm obsessed too.

Thank god for fanfiction to satisfy our needs until Tuesday nights, right?

Good job. Hope to see more from you :)
Skye the Biker Chick chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like this a lot, i hope that you keep writing more. I'll be waiting for your next post.