Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
miss.clarees chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
o
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
this was going so well until i saw mom instead of mum
warner905 chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
I think my favourite moment was when they discuss the scar and her impulse to kiss it better sets off another series of unfortunate events. Well done!
Unidentified Gem chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
nice story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
It needs an epilogue. It was a good read : fluffy, lovely with witty dialogues. Wished to have more hermione/ron/harry interactions. Love when their friendship is portrayed like what you did in the quidditch match, wished there have been more. thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
How was she able to apparate? Didn't she drop her wand?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Hermione's conversations with Harry and Ron (and even Neville in this chapter) remind me of "girl talk."
fldancer94 chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
I loved this so much! They were just too cute!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
malfoy is a prat sometimes... I love little Teddy... hehe...
Lna Anwar chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
gosh I'm loving this fic, its giving every character its own depth, no one is pure evil nor pure good. 3
Lna Anwar chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Ok I officially adore Ginny here, well done writing her. spot on
Lna Anwar chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
I like how Hermione said that she was insulted before on things she had no control of, referring to Draco's insults when they were in Hogwarts. Interesting
EleMaBa chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FAN FIC! You have incredible choice of words and you make Malfoy seem so realistic. I could read this and easily think it was actually Rowling. You are a very advanced writer, obviously and I am a huge fan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! That would make my life incredible, because this is my all time favorite fan fiction ever. I strongly urge you to consider just writing a short epilogue because I think it would make a lot of people very happpy.
Reader chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
Soooooo how did Hermione apparate back to her flat w/o her wand?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I was reading Chapter 10. Malfoy's sparkling vampires comment just about killed me. I'm not sure if that was a fully intentional Twilight reference or not, but it was hilarious nonetheless.