Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
redqueen22 chapter 1 . 5/15
I love this story so much. Its been years since I first read it and I always come back. I adore Draco and Hermione in this. So clever of you to use the tittles from Lemony Snicket. They went with this story perfectly. Thank you for this fic! I live in hope that one day you will write a epilogue. :)
FoxyGeek chapter 6 . 4/14
OMG I have never read a better Dramione in all my years. This is so good!. Slowburn ... And they are so in character and funny! When I reach the end I'll have to re-read it. :::crazy applause::
FoxyGeek chapter 3 . 4/14
So far this story is amazing. Draco's personality..Nailed it. Love love love this
This doc is awesome! Love the natural pace the relationship takes, not rushed. The ending was divine, Ginny deserves what's coming her way haha
Djomar chapter 20 . 2/25
This is the third time I'm actually reading this story. It's just so wonderful! I love your Draco! And Hermione is so funny, and their whole relationship is every girls' dream. Although fictional, after my husband and me, this is the loveliest couple ever. I just turn in mush reading about them :)

Great job, and thank you for writing this amazing piece of fiction.
Lioness1988 chapter 21 . 2/16
Your story is well written with many entertaining scenes. You write dialogue very well. Occasionally the exchanges were a little confusing, but still good. The story and plot made sense, however, I felt it was a bit too much like a Bridget Jones story, and ultimately I found your characterization of Hermione particularly annoying, and your characterization of Draco somewhat frustrating. Several times throughout the story, from about Chapter 10 onward, I really wanted to give up and abandon reading it, but the story was compelling enough to keep me reading until the end, and I recognize that many readers will delight in your work. Well done.
Demeterr chapter 21 . 1/13
Lovely story!
Why do so many "humor" D/H stories start out with an oppressed Hermione? That's not funny, or cute.
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 1/11
Thank you for sharing this absolutely amazing story! This was brilliant and unique, and some funny parts made me laugh so hard! XD Would love it if you wrote an epilogue or sequel! Do you have any plans to write another Draco and Hermione novel-length fic someday? Looking forward to reading more of your writing! :D
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 21 . 1/6
loved the story solo much I read it 5 times!
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I love this story. This is probably the fourth time im reading it. Ive read some of the chapters even more times. Call me crazy but i get super attached to the stories i can super relate to and understand
love ya
elizabeth
charlayla chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Oh my gosh. There aren't enough words to say how much I enjoyed this!
TamariChan chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I'm so glad Hermione and Draco had a happy ending! Although that last interruption was awkward to say the least. Great fic. Poor Hermione had so much trouble believing anyone would ever like her. I empathize.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
The end! I did find the whole engagement a little rushed, but am happy they're finally together drama-free haha

I have to applaud Draco for putting up with Hermione all this time though. I don't know if I could do that if I were in his shoes!

Thanks for the pleasant read!
Keep up the great work, and hope to see more of your stories soon :)
Onigiri Momoko chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Haha I am thoroughly enjoying what you've written so far!
The humour and lightness of the fic really tickled me the right way :3

I think I've been reading too many dark fics lately and this is exactly what I've been looking for!

Now, I continue :)