Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
bynbkhyns chapter 19 . 9/7
one of my fave fics for sure! i really enjoyed reading this.!
Your hermione is judgemental af.. She's absolutely okay when the guys are good looking but so insecure when other girls are pretty. I know it's your book, you can write her as you wish but it's very difficult to read Hermione as a woman hating on other woman.
Serennos chapter 2 . 1/21
Great laugh!
Dj19 chapter 22 . 12/29/2020
Just two words: thank you! This story is really great, long enough so that we can have a real development! I love the way you write! Continue!
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
I'm really enjoying this story...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
I'm loving this story!
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 22 . 10/9/2020
What a beautiful story:)
marttapuustinen chapter 22 . 9/21/2020
Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I absolutely loved it! The plot was interesting and flowed nicely, you managed to keep the characters as themselves but still added your own twist to their romance. I laughed (and cried) so much and the ending was absolutely beautiful!
Thank you again for this amazing piece of art!3
girlyb chapter 22 . 9/16/2020
Adorable story. Enjoyed it immensely!
Jocelyn Blair chapter 22 . 9/13/2020
Oh my god, this has to be the funniest and cutest story I’ve read in a long time! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
elenniel chapter 22 . 8/9/2020
(Can’t recall if I’ve reviewed this before or not but I’m going to treat it as though I haven’t)
I read this some time ago and I loved it from the start! The humour, the romance, the dialogueit was all a delightful read. I just re-read most of it again and it’s still huge fun. I can relate so much to all Hermione’s doubts (though I’m far from having such a romantic story myself) and I think that is another reason I like this so much.
One of my favourite Dramione stories for sure!
Emmione Watser chapter 22 . 8/3/2020
This story was probably the best story I’ve read, it’s SO good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Interesting for now
JanuAmianShipper chapter 17 . 6/11/2020
Oh Merlin what'll happen if she talks to Lucius?
JanuAmianShipper chapter 16 . 6/11/2020