Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
Ayina11 chapter 22 . 7/12
oh, I want blond, slytherin babies from Drake!
Akumi99 chapter 4 . 7/10
I'm enjoying this so far, but I hope the power balance evens out a little. So far it's been Hermione running around without any real competence, which she's known for, and getting to embarrassing situations. I suffer keenly from second hand embarrassment, so I end up being frustrated that it's just Hermione ending up being saved or shown how to do her job. Still, I laughed a few times and enjoy dracos wit.
Th.inked chapter 22 . 7/9
I have no words to describe how much I love this fic. It had a special place in my heart and I keep reading and rereading this fic. I can't describe how much I adored the ending. You truly are an amazing, amazing writer.
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/7
That letter was good. I think she made a big mistake burning it!

Who the f**k cares what Ron the ginger git thinks!
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 6/30
Thank you for the epilogue, and I'm so glad you're back!
dragonlovermudblood chapter 22 . 6/27
absolutely loved it..
Honestly don't you two read chapter 22 . 6/15
Sweet. Too much insecurities, drama, miscommunication and misunderstandings. Well made but not for me. I did love Draco though :-p Thank you for sharing :-)
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 22 . 6/9
Hahah re read it whole :) so much fun to read :)
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 22 . 6/8
Awesome ending! I so adore this story! :-)
iheartdraco95 chapter 22 . 6/6
awwww this was so so so cute! I love that you've given us a mini epilogue to let us know that they're happy!
Avanell chapter 22 . 6/4
Love this mini epilogue! ;) Fabulous letters, especially the final one.
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 6/4
Lol. XD
redqueen22 chapter 22 . 6/3
Holy smokes! I did not even realize that this story wasn't over! It was such a happy surprise to see it continued when I came back to reread it. This is one of the first multific dramione I ever read and it still holds a special place in my heart. I love the slow burn of their romance/love in this fic. Thank you so much for finishing this awesome story! You are a great writer and I look forward to reading any new fics you write. :)
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 22 . 6/3
Hilarious and perfect ending, I loved every bit of it!
TheSandGirl chapter 22 . 6/3
This is one of my favourite Dramione fanfictions, and I can't believe you've posted the epilogue! Yay! Thank you so much for posting it. A perfect ending to such an awesome fanfic. I had laughed so much to it. I think the people on the tube who saw me reading it on my phone, thought I was crazy. But, oh well...

P.S. I can't wait for their blond Slytherin babies either :D