Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
girlyb chapter 22 . 9/16
Adorable story. Enjoyed it immensely!
Jocelyn Blair chapter 22 . 9/13
Oh my god, this has to be the funniest and cutest story I’ve read in a long time! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
elenniel chapter 22 . 8/9
(Can’t recall if I’ve reviewed this before or not but I’m going to treat it as though I haven’t)
I read this some time ago and I loved it from the start! The humour, the romance, the dialogueit was all a delightful read. I just re-read most of it again and it’s still huge fun. I can relate so much to all Hermione’s doubts (though I’m far from having such a romantic story myself) and I think that is another reason I like this so much.
One of my favourite Dramione stories for sure!
Emmione Watser chapter 22 . 8/3
This story was probably the best story I’ve read, it’s SO good!
Interesting for now
JanuAmianShipper chapter 17 . 6/11
Oh Merlin what'll happen if she talks to Lucius?
JanuAmianShipper chapter 16 . 6/11
Daaaaaang. That's what I call mixed feelings XD Poor Hermione
person chapter 17 . 6/10
I don't know when this was made, so I don't know if you'll even go back and read this. This is an addicting series, and if you haven't read a series of unfortunate events, I suggest it.
THIS IS THE CUTEST
I love the banter between them!
Raverin Prefect chapter 11 . 5/22
I've assigned Spencer a Christian Bale's Batman voice and I can't stop. LOLZ
Raverin Prefect chapter 10 . 5/22
I'm just discovering your story and I thought I would say "hi". I enjoyed the authors note at the beginning of this chapter and my take on Draco if exactly as you've outlined it, so I suppose that means you have conveyed his thoughts well despite this being in Hermione voice.
knouseh chapter 22 . 5/1
This is an enjoyable fanfic and I liked how Draco and Hermione’s relationship slowly developed. I liked how there was confusion mixed in with the loving feelings. There is obviously going to be some doubt and confusion, at least in the beginning of the relationship, because they disliked one another for years and they are both human. So, thank you for not glossing over the very real feelings that will obviously be present. I also liked the different scenes you had them in and the fact that Draco knew he had to develop a friendship with Hermione before he could think about developing a relationship. Nicely done.
CheriB chapter 20 . 4/11
i hate ginny
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 22 . 4/7
Loved it! Great T rated story that keeps one’s attention with the witty dialogue, interesting chapters, and drama, romance, and a little angst!
Lovely!