Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
warner905 chapter 16 . 11/26
I think my favourite moment was when they discuss the scar and her impulse to kiss it better sets off another series of unfortunate events. Well done!
Unidentified Gem chapter 21 . 11/21
nice story
It needs an epilogue. It was a good read : fluffy, lovely with witty dialogues. Wished to have more hermione/ron/harry interactions. Love when their friendship is portrayed like what you did in the quidditch match, wished there have been more. thanks for sharing your story.
How was she able to apparate? Didn't she drop her wand?
Hermione's conversations with Harry and Ron (and even Neville in this chapter) remind me of "girl talk."
fldancer94 chapter 21 . 11/7
I loved this so much! They were just too cute!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/19
malfoy is a prat sometimes... I love little Teddy... hehe...
Lna Anwar chapter 18 . 9/13
gosh I'm loving this fic, its giving every character its own depth, no one is pure evil nor pure good. 3
Lna Anwar chapter 17 . 9/13
Ok I officially adore Ginny here, well done writing her. spot on
Lna Anwar chapter 9 . 9/12
I like how Hermione said that she was insulted before on things she had no control of, referring to Draco's insults when they were in Hogwarts. Interesting
EleMaBa chapter 21 . 8/18
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FAN FIC! You have incredible choice of words and you make Malfoy seem so realistic. I could read this and easily think it was actually Rowling. You are a very advanced writer, obviously and I am a huge fan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! That would make my life incredible, because this is my all time favorite fan fiction ever. I strongly urge you to consider just writing a short epilogue because I think it would make a lot of people very happpy.
Reader chapter 16 . 8/14
Soooooo how did Hermione apparate back to her flat w/o her wand?
I was reading Chapter 10. Malfoy's sparkling vampires comment just about killed me. I'm not sure if that was a fully intentional Twilight reference or not, but it was hilarious nonetheless.
I really loved this story and am really upset that you never came up won th an epilogue. But good job on the story though. (Although if anything I was missing a little more action at the end)
iheartdraco95 chapter 21 . 7/24
Thank you so much for this story.
Honestly, in my whatever years since I started to read Dramione, I always felt I had yet to come across that story which I felt described a perfect Draco-Hermione relationship. And this story is that perfect Dramione story for me.
It had all the things that I wanted it to have. From basics like it being after Hogwarts, both Draco and Hermon being in character, just the right about of story lines of Harry Ginny and Ron ;
to the more main things like Draco joking about their future (the park scene - and yes I've always wanted to read a scene like this so thank you so much for writing it!) And it had just the right amount of jealousy (which is always welcome because what better than getting our 2 favourite characters so riled up?! ;) ) and their first kiss, and all there kisses after that and honestly everything about this story was perfectly timed and perfectly written.
I wish this were made into a movie, I would watch it over and over again.
And I generally do not read any K stories because once you've read Dramione smut, I don't think there is amy going back :p so I was wondering whether I would like this story or not when I read it. And I wouldn't want to change this story in anyway. (Except maybe write more and more about them and continue it, I'd love to read about their future :D )
Words cannot describe the emotions that your writing has made me feel while reading this story.
You are honestly the only person who has portrayed this relationship the way I always perceived it to be and I can't stop thanking you enough for it.
Also A series of unfortunate events has been in my favourite books since I've read them so this wonderful piece of fanfiction makes it even more beloved to me.
I can assure you that whenever in the future if I need a Dramione story to come back to, it will be this one.
I really do think too that you're a Dramione Fanfiction Goddess.
Thank you for writing the perfect Draco Malfoy.
Thank you.
Lots and lots of love and hugs are being sent your way.
Please continue writing stories like these.
I love your work