Reviews for Korea Red
1111littlem chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I like your idea for the story though I am a bit confused about one thing. In the middle it said that Cho was three years older than Louise who was twelve. That makes him 15 years old then 1 year later at age 16 he got accepted into CBI. That just kinda confused me with him being 16 and him looking at least 30 on the show.
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I can't believe I had missed this one ! It's good :)

Lizou.
unfinishe chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Kewl fic. :D

Btw, it's splashingfish from LJ.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It was really is great:)
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I liked your view of Cho's past and that he and Lisbon were friends, there definitely is that present in the show. Only, at 16 there's no way he'd be requited for the CBI, or for that matter any law enforcement agency. And with a manslaughter charge, I just don't think he'd be able to get into the CBI, and he'd probably have been charged as an adult, self defense or not. Other than that, I did like the growing he did while in there. But of course, it is fanfic, so it doesn't have to be realistic.
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
hmm.. so they have a history... *dun dun dun* :D i loved it! (BTW, thanks for the preview!)
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
It turned out good! I liked the friendship between Cho and Lisbon and Louis!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Interesting take. Only thing that doesn't fit is that Cho was sixteen (seventeen) when he joined CBI as a recruit. Also, doesn't the CBI recruit from people who are already law officials (military, cops, etc.) Not sure, but yeah. Still interesting story. I love that you focused on Cho (and Cho and Lisbon)! :D
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice. I love Cho/Lisbon friendship fics.

Thanks for writing.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant job! I always loved the idea of Lisbon and Cho being really tight friends because it's so obvious they've been working together the longest. Love the fic!

SD04