Reviews for Never The Same Again
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
WHY DO YOU GUYS NEVER FUCKING FINISH A STUPID FANFICTION?! And it's always the good ones...always ...
pollielobster chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Just found this fic...nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It hasn't been updated in TWO YEARS?! Nooooooooo! It's so good though! I love it! Explainations...please?!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
A small victory is a victory none the less. LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Ahh, that's something I did not anticipate. A good point! If Donatello heard that they suspected he might be a clone, planted there by Shredder, his mind would go into overdrive with anxiety and guilt. It would explain his memory gap and his lack of ageing. The thought that he might be a tool to bring about his family and Friend's destruction would be horrifying, and not knowing how to determine or test the theory for himself, the logical thing to do would be to do what he could to foil Shredder's plan, by getting as far away from the resistance as possible until he can determine if he himself is a threat.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
I'm sure Raph is bitter, but only at Leo. I don't think Raph was ever angry at Donatello for disappearing. I think he figured that Donnie was captured and that they should have worked harder to find and rescue him (Raph takes the "I'm the big brother so I have to protect you all" role pretty seriously) In the SAINW episode, Mikey's reaction was the bitter resentment and accusations of abandonment. Leo's was of pure shock and almost disbelief, while Raph's was pure joy and relief- (he didn't even hesitate or question it, he just threw his arms around Donatello and squeezed him into a tight hug like he would never let go again with a smile on his face that we rarely ever see.) I think Raph would be the one to miss Don the most... Like Mikey said in the episode, Don was the level headed one, the peace keeper. Raph and Leo are always butting heads, and Raph is always getting pissed at Mikey for his stupid pranks and jokes. But Raph never seems to get mad at Donatello- sure he'll call him an egghead or a brainiac, but it's all in teasing. He and Don share the same kind of sarcastic humor- the banter between them is always in good fun and never meant as insulting, they both love mechanics (cars, motorcycles) and they both love things that go "boom" (despite being the pacifist of the group, Don does seem to grin excitedly over controlled explosions, bombs, lasers, missiles, all the fun toys... and you know Raph, he's ALL about the weapons) They even watch sports together on occasion, albeit for different reasons. Don gets along with Raph best because Raph is the most helpful of his brothers with tools, the least likely to poke around his lab looking for something shiny to play with and making a mess (ahem, MIKEY) and while he is just as likely to be the cause for broken items, he is not incompetent when it comes to machines and electronics (seriously Leo, how many times can one break a toaster?) If anything, Raph is more reliable and helps out Don. Unlike Leo or Mikey, Raph is good with tools and can handle basic repairs around the lair like plumbing, and he helps Don with the BattleShell and does his own maintenance on his Shell Cycle that Don made for him. (ever wonder why Don only made ONE shellcycle? He made sewersliders for everyone, and they all use the battleshell, the turtle sub and the tunneler are more for him then his brothers, but Raph is the only one he made a motorcycle for, Leo and Mikey don't have their own vehicles. And think about this, unlike Mikey who would beg and pester and whine for days until Don gave in and built him some shiney new toy, Raph would never ask for anything. He'll complain if the tv is busted and he'll bring it to Don's attention if he breaks something, but Raph would never suggest Don make something or ask for something new. Raph likes to be self reliant, he doesn't like asking for things, like somehow that might make him look weak. Don made the shellcycle for Raph because even though he knew Raph would never ask him to, Don knew that Raph loved motorcycles, and he gave it to him for no reason other than he knew it would make his hot headed bro happy. Leo wouldn't be thrilled about it because Raph likes to go out on his own enough as it is, having a motorcycle would just give him an excuse to do it more often and at break neck speeds, So we know that Leo wasn't in on it, and Mikey would have complained about not getting one as well, so Mikey was clueless as well. Don made the shellcycle with only Raph in mind. So I don't think we have to worry about Raph saying things in anger or resentment at Donatello.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Discovering that Don had gone out was tense.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
It's refreshing to see a temperanental Mike on FF. After all, 2K3 is closest to Mirage. And, I'm glad to have a childish Donnie for a change. Mike is now physically older so he can be the protective sibling to his 16-year old brother.

It just bothered me that April stopped Mikey from cursing in front of Donnie like Mikey is a child. Mikey here is 46-years old and he gets reprimanded from uttering foul but well-deserved language to Shredder's minions? Those soldiers are evil. Plus, Mikey is a middle aged adult. Very minor. Don't make a deal about my comment. Hehe.
Michael J Angelo chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
If there was ever a spin-off series made of SAINW, I imagine it would be just like this.

Okay I'll admit, I was a little wary heading into this. I'm not a big fan of tcest, but I couldn't help myself with such an interesting summary- and man am I glad I did. You've got a great grasp on the characters, and I love how you've really developed the setting and precisely how the Rebels work. You've really captured the essence of the show, while still capturing that mature feeling SAINW brought us with the reality of death and consequences, something that although Donnie understands, hasn't experienced to the extent of SAINW!Michelangelo. Also, you can really sympathize with poor Donnie as he tries to make sense of everything, and I find all the different possible routes very clever. A clone! Man, never would've guessed that.

Sometimes I felt some things dragged on a little bit, such as Donnie searching through the old lair when he first woke up. I felt simply explaining the state of one of his brother's bedrooms would be enough, but then again this is Donnie- thorough and curious. So ultimately, not only does it make sense, but him fixing some of the things in the rooms his brothers once held dear was so tragically precious.

Another little criticism I'd add, even if you said to disregard any spelling mistakes, would be that the word you want is DEFINITELY, not defiantly. It's something easy to overlook, but it seems to be a word you like to use often, so there you go!

I'm eager to see where you go with this story, and hope you haven't abandoned it yet. :)
Dead Hero chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! This story fucking ROCKS!1 I can NOT wait for you to update it! And also, I am really looking forward to Leo and Raph finally meeting Don! That... is gonna be awesome.

Anyway, love the story- if you can tell from earlier in this review- and love what you're doing with it and the direction it's taking. I am also quite interested in why Mike blushed...hmmmm...

-.-
L-
\

On a final note...HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
You sir, have what not many people have accomplished. What not even my own family has ever done.
*Drumroll*
...You have left me utterly speachless. *Claps loudly* Only one in a million people have been able to do this. Congratulations, you have done it. Now, commence to fan-girling...
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! It's like having someone give me a ten ton truck full of chocolate! The humor, the mystery, the brotherly fluff! I can't take it!
*Brain Exsplodes*
...
...
Okay, I'm back. But seriously, you have given me all of the things I've been looking for. You have no mistakes from what I could see, you are in character, and you have a humor. It's like a triple threat! That's it! After I add this to my favorites, you are becoming one of the people on my favorite author list. Which is right now. BYE, AWESOME PERSON!:D
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
So let me get this straight: not only did you write a story that featured a 16-year-old, but you include incest.

Now that, my dear, crosses the line. It seems to be that all you are capable of writing is disgusting slash, and underage slash, and think that you are able to get away with it. I do not care for your warnings; I do not care for your ramblings. You are little more than a maggot that needs to be crushed under my foot.

In short, you are little more than a whore: you write nothing but homosexuality and incestuous homosexuality, and chances are if I reversed the genders you'd be crying out in anger. It appears that brotherly love is foreign to you, and that everything and anything must be sexualized. And that makes you a whore. You are not a writer. You are a disgusting, mentally disturbed sick fuck that needs to be put in her place, who believes there is nothing wrong with incest, let alone THIS incest.

I would like to tell your parents that they failed raising you, and that you as a human being little more than a smear. You are a sick fuck. Deal with it.
Enimul chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
This is really neat! Poor Donnie though, not knowing what you are and thinking you might cause harm to the people you love simply by existing must be horrifying. Gah. Poor guy. I really wonder what the other turtles are doing now, too. I'm looking forward to seeing that reunion. Can't wait for your next update!

Thank you for writing this!
aquila333 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
This. I need more of this! My inner fangirl is jumping for joy right now :D

Update soon please!
Kinya1987 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
an interesting outlook, I don't really believe Donnie is a clone and I am looking forward to Leo's and Raph's reactions. please continue
Destiny Lot chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Wow great story! One of the best Tmnt fanfic I've read.

Keep up the good work!