Reviews for A Road Paved in Friendship
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY, WOMAN. O-O

argh. i can't stop myself from reading these, though.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Okay, I giggled at that joke, it was pretty amusing.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aww! This was really sweet! And I really liked Prime's joke!
svLightspeed chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I can definitly see this happening after the events in Egypt. It's so hard seeing Optimus struggle with his emotions. He's always having to hold them back or hide them. I really feel like he and Mikaela are kindred spirits. They both need each other. And Optimus' words "Megatron stabbed me in the back" were very powerful. I think that pretty much summed up exactly how he felt. It's hard for the big guy. He feels, he hurts, he loves. And that's something alot of people don't take into consideration. Yes, he's physically strong on the outside but on the inside he justs wants someone to be there for him and comfort him in his times of need as does Mikaela. I know I've said this a million times already but you write them beautifully!
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You have such an impressive writing style

Though your Mikaela/Optimus story is destined to have a sad ending i can't help but love reading each one you write
Nata-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
simply amazing!
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
very cool i love it you are awesome
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I Love it!

It's perfect!

And Prime has got a wicked sense of humour!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved it :D Wow what an amazing oneshot. Brilliantly written I totally felt like I was right there...you could feel the emotions that Optimus and Mikaela were feeling. Very good I definately liked it
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Another fantastic installment in the love affair that can never really be.

You really know how to write emotions through a scene.

And you're funny - prime ribs, indeed.

On another note - "Megatron stabbed me in the back." - I saw it in the movie, but didn't realize what it really meant until I read that line.
Veleum chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*pets Optimus* Poor baby. I'm glad he was able to get all of that out though.

I kinda feel sorry for Mick too because her heart is divided between the robot she loves and the human she loves. It would be such a hard choice to make. I really enjoy this series. :)

ST
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Rawr. Man, I missed this. Ima reread it a couple hundred times.

*facepalm* Prime ribs.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
CUTE!

I love your social references as well as the physics. O.o' I don't know any physics. *whistles* I should do some reading, though. Cool ideas can bloom from weird realities.

Anyway, I'm so happy you're continuing this 'sequence'! I hope a few more bud from ROTF. ;P

Mirage
Maraluch chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
"Because you're a pervert who can't keep his data packets out of my-" Mikaela's world became a swirl of sea, horizon and glowing eyes when Optimus twirled and dipped her. "-virtual underwear drawer."

*snicker*

Cyndi- you rock! I love love LOVE where you've taken this storyline.

And Optimus is so sweet as a cyber dork. I can totally imagine him on Twitter. And Mikaela writing back, "I'll never regret you."

So bittersweet.